31

--1 hour later-
Right now, Becky and I are in mine bed just looking at each other. We just made love for the first time as boyfriend/girlfriend. I can't believe that I said yes to be my bosses girlfriend! What will people say when we go back to have a normal day at the office?

4 weeks later.
--Becky POV-
today make it 4 week since Austin asked me to be his girlfriend and we have been good the last 4 weeks. Yes when we got back home from our trip people were looking at me like I was just sleeping with the boss to keep my job here. However, that slowly stop and the people are fun with it now. They now that it is not just, so I can keep my job. Austin got a new assistant her name is I Lisa she is a very sweet girl. Austin doesn't want me to work more he want me to be at home all the time and look after Madison.
Madison is living with Austin and I now, Yes I moved in with him also. And yes I know it's only been 4 weeks but we can't live without each other. Austin finally adopted Madison so she is now living with Austin and I she is the cutes little 5 year old girl I know
I have not been feeling well the last couple of days and I keep getting sick and getting morning sickness.
I called my sister yesterday and I told me to go see the doctor but I am too scared to do it alone! What if there is something really rung with me!