32

At the doctor office later that day:
-- Becky POV--
I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant! OMG what will Austin say to this! I can't be a mother now! I'm only 22 years old! I cant have a child! OMG OMG!!
"Rebbeca you are 4 weeks pregnant" Dr. Scoot
I can't say a word to him! I'm just looking at him.

2 hours later.
Right now, I'm on my way up to Austin's office. I can't believe that I'm having his child in me! I have Madison with me right now she is a sleep in my arms.
"Hey Lisa, is Austin in his office?" I asked Lisa "No he is in a meeting but will be back in 5 minus" Lisa said aback to me. "Okay thank you, we will just wait in his office form him. Don't tell him we are here when he get back okay?" I said to her. "Sure you guys go in, and I will not tell him you guys are here." She said back to me. "Thank you" I said to Lisa and smile back to her. I went in to his office and went to lay Madison down on the couch, which was in the corner of Austin's office. When she was safe on the couch, I went over and sat in the Austin office chair. Just when I sat down in the chair, the door open and Austin came in to the room. He looked so tired. He looked op and smile when we locked eyes I smile back at him.