21

--Becky POV--
I still can't believe that I had sex with my boss this morning!!! But I really like it he was so sweet and I don't regret it at all. I just got done with my lunch I was no my way up to my place when I hear James call my name. "yes James what can I do for you?" "when did you get here? Mr. Mahone got here like an hour ago. And he told me you guys was coming together but i didn't see you when he got here." he said smiling to me like there was something going on with me and Austin that he know about! "I was just down t he lunch room getting something to drink when I got here that's why you didn't see me with Mr. Mahone when he got here." I told James with a smile on my face. James just smiled at me and went over to his place. When I got over to my place I see some red roses. Then are so beautifull! OMG!!! Wait there is a small letter in between the roses! I took the letter and read the it. "I had a lovely breakfast with you this morning, thank you, come into my Contro after you read this - Mr.Mahone". So I took the little letter in my hand and look with a simply little time separating my desk and his office. When I came down I knocked on the door and there was not anyone say anything so I took the door handle and opened the door and went inside. Austin was not in here so I went over to his chair and sat down in it!