36

--6 months later--
--Becky POV-
I'm 6 months pregnant and I fell like I'm so fat. I cant even see my own feet's anymore!
Austin is at work and I'm home in my bed like I have been for the last 2 weeks. Madison is out with my sister and her kids. I think I will go for his work with something lunch.

--30 mints later--
Right now, I'm standing in the elevator on the way up to Austin's office. Every time I get here, I feel like the people there work here look at me like I'm a fat dog or something.
"Hey Lisa, is Austin alone in his office?" I asked Lisa when I get out of the elevator.
"Hey Becky, no is mother is there, but you can go in" Lisa said back to me.
"Thank you" I said to her smiling back at her. I went over to Austin office door, and knocked on the door. "come in" I hear him say I opened the door. "hey baby" Austin said to me when I got in and closed the door after me. "hey handsome, hey Michele" I said back. I went over to side by Austin on his couch. "I got lunch for us" I said looking at Michele smiling at her. "thank you babe" Austin said to me. I kissed Austin on the cheek.
"So guys are you going to tell me what sex the kid is?" Michele asked Austin and me. I smile at her "Mother we don't know jet. We are thinking about going to Dr. Scoot today and see it" Austin said smiling down at me. "Can I go with you? I really want to see my grandchild!" Michele said smiling a big smile back at us. "yeah, I think it would be good to have you there also" I said back to Michele smiling at Austin. "