sleepover part 1

Sophie's POV 

"Hey, Bi!" I said to my imparter. Biana was on the other end. "What's up? Why did ya hail me?"

"Hi! I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to Everglien today for a sleepover. The whole group's coming."

"Sure, I'll come!"

"Yay! Can't wait. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I sighed before stuffing my pajamas and other stuff into my bag and bringing it downstairs.

"Grady! Edaline! I'm going to Everglen for a sleepover!" I called.

"Have fun, honey!" Edaline called from her office. "And before you go, what's the number one rule?"

"Umm... anything is legal if the council isn't around?"

"Good, kiddo. Bye!" Grady said.

"WHAT? GRADYYYYYY!!!!!" Edaline called.

I walked outside and leaped to Everglen. I walked up to the front door and knocked. Biana opened the door, smiling.

"Hi Soph!" You're the second one here! Lihn's in my room."

"Hi!" I said. We walked up to Biana's room. I swear, Biana's room is bigger than my house back in San Diego!

"Hey Lihn," I said. And by the looks of it, Lihn was in the middle of a makeover. Biana had Lihn's hair down with two small waterfall braids. Lihn was wearing a pink short skirt and a light, cream-colored tank top. Her shoes were platforms which were also cream. She had pink eyeshadow on. Biana was wearing a short purple dress with purple sandals. She had purple eyeshadow on. In the meanwhile, I was wearing an oversized white hoodie, blue denim shorts, and sneakers. I had just a bit of gold eyeshadow on and a bit of blush. My hair was tied up in a messy bun. Wow. They were so much prettier than me.

"Ok, first things first, I need to know both of your crushed so I know who to ship. Mine is Tam." Biana said.

"Mine is Dex!" Lihn said. They both looked at me.

"Mine is..." I mumbled, "Keefe."

"Ok!" Biana said. She brushed her curly, chocolate brown hair. Wait, what? They weren't surprised? That's weird. Maybe I'm just horrible at hiding my crush. Oh well.

"Ok, let's go!" Lihn said once we were done. "I think everyone's already here."

"Yeah, let's go," I muttered.

We walked down the hall to their third living room. Wow. Only the Vackers would have three living rooms!

"Is it just me, or is that Foster?" I heard a voice say. That was my favorite voice. Not that I would ever admit it.

I sat down in between Dex and Lihn. We had formed a circle. "Yup," I said under my breath. "It's me."

"Ok! Who wants to play truth or dare?" Biana said.
"ME!" everyone said back.

"Can I go first?" Fitz said.

"Sure," Biana replied.

"Sophie, truth or dare?" He asked me—no way I was choosing dare.

"Umm... truth?"

"Do you still like me?"

"No." I said quietly.

"I'm going to ask again, and this time I want a real answer. Do you still like me?"

"No." I said firmly. Fitz's fists clenched.

"Ok." He said.

"Umm... Keefe. Truth or dare?" I said.

"You know I never say no to a dare!"

"Ok... umm..." I said. Biana! I need your help. I transmitted to Biana.

Tell him to tell us who the hottest person in the room is!

Ok, thanks!

"Keefe! I dare you to tell us who the hottest person in the room is." I said, glancing at Biana.

"Isn't it so obvious? It's me!"

"Keeeeeeeeeefe!" Everyone screamed.

"Not you," I said.

"Fine. This one's easy. It's Foster!"

I blushed. KEEFE CALLED ME HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok..." Keefe said. "Dexy! Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" He scrambled.

"Who's your crush, Dexy?" Keefe said, giggling.

"Umm... uh... Lihn!" He muttered.

"Really?!" Lihn said with a grin. "Me too!"

"For real?"

"Yeah!" Lihn said. They hugged each other.

"Biana!" Dex said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Biana squealed.

"Who are the two people you hate most in this group?" 

Biana sighed. "That's the easiest question ever. Fitzipoo and Stinipoo!" She said, groaning. "Sophie! Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you..." She said. I closed my eyes. Was I going to regret this??? "To kiss your crush on the cheek." Nooooooo!!!!!!!

BIANA YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE!!!! I transmitted.

You'll thank me later! Ugh. I stood up and made my way over to Keefe.

722 words! That's actually not bad!