sleepover part 2

Keefe's POV

I stared at Foster in horror. Who was her crush? Did she even have one?

And guess what? She stood up. I guess it's either Tammy Boy or the Dexinator. Or maybe she was lying to Fitzipoo.

And she started walking... towards... ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No way this was happening. My crush, Sophie Elizabeth Foster, the most amazing, beautiful, smartest, and prettiest elf ever, had a CRUSH ON ME???????

*SCREAMS IN HEAD*

She motioned for me to get up. I immediately did. I couldn't help looking at Fitzipoo, and the look on his face was priceless. His eyes were shooting me daggers.

I followed Sophie to Biana's room, and she shut the door.

"Listen Keefe. I know you don't have a crush on me, but maybe I have the tiniest crush on you?" She muttered, her eyes closed.

"Sophieilikeyoutoo," I mumbled, looking down.

"Huh?" She said, her eyes opening, filled with hope. "You like me too?"

All I could do was nod.

Then she did the unexpected. She stood up on her tippy toes and pushed forward and................

She kissed me.

The kiss was amazing; the way her soft lips pressed against mine, the way she held on to me, the way her hands wrapped around me; it was all I could ever dream of.

She was the one who finally pulled away.

"I still can't believe you like me," we said at the same time.

"Jinx!" we said perfectly in sync. 

"Jinx again!"

"Anyways, thanks, Sophie. You made me feel like I'm actually important," I said quietly.

"Hey, you're always worth it."

She pecked me on the lips and opened the door and raced down the hallway. Oh, it was so on. I ran down the hallway and followed her. She ran through the kitchen, the first and second living room, and finally, we made our way to the third living room.

It looked like a few rounds were over, and they were starting a new game.

"What game are you guys going to play?" I asked, sitting down next to Sophie.

"Kiss, Marry, Kill!" Marella said back.

"Nice, can I go first?" I said.

"Sure," everyone said back, except for Fitzipoo. He was still glaring at me.

"Sophie!" I nudged her. "Kiss, Marry, Kill Me, Dex, and Fitzipoo?"

"Umm... uh... Kiss Dex..." She started. "Uhh..." she kept glancing at me. "Marry Keefe..." She glanced at me one last time before saying "And kill Fitz."

411 words... not that long but I still like it!