Seokmin ( everything will be fine)

I can't stop to talk to that bastard,he is crazy and I had to go it's already nine in the morning and I had a operation to do which will take atleast four hours and more. I can't stop to listen how he gonna ravish me. I had more important thing to do and have to be at home by the afternoon otherwise wonwoo will serve  me as a food for dinner tonight.

I waved hand and taxi stopped infront of me " will you go to Allureville?" I asked taxi driver and he nodded,I sat in passenger seat, trying to call wonwoo. My phone is charged and totally fine thanks to god they didn't do anything to I have so many photos of eunchae. 

 I am happy wonwoo is married to his highschool sweetheart despite of everything they had gone through. " I swear to God seokmin. You come home today I will beat the shit out of you." Wonwoo shouted on the other line the moment he picked my call.

" I am sor-"

" No,you are not sorry and even if you are me and seungkwan is going to beat you." Wonwoo seems so angry I can see him pushing his glasses up and punching wall but I hope he didn't had injured himself and someone had stopped him.

" Look when I come I will tell you everything that happened with me last night . It's traumatic." I said trying to calm him down , he had to learn how to control his anger ,I hope he is doing well. It had been almost six months I met him. I want to go home to my brothers and niece not forgetting my bestfriend seungcheol  and mingyu- I miss them.

" Okay but don't bring any sweet when you came back . Eunchae has cavity in her teeth."he still sound angry but understanding, I will buy him leather jacket, he will be happy.

" We are here at Allureville,street number one." Driver said and I jumped off the taxi,paid him his money and went inside the camp poor people are coming to get treated. 

" Look ! ", A lady exclaimed when she saw me " saige, your doctor seokmin is here. Now my baby will be fine." She cradled her baby in her arms . " Hi. Baby,how are you feeling today?" I asked but baby is only six months and couldn't talk that much ,poor baby.

" She is doing fine after you gave her medicine doctor." Mother said, I took the baby and checked her impulse, it's good for now but her breathing still struggle for him.

" Mr. Lee,you are here," doctor minghao said walking towards me with files "we are ready with everything just check the baby is allergic to and then we can continue our operation." He pinched the cheeks of baby in my arms softly. Baby has hole in her heart and because she is still young it can be fixed by surgery but she will need medical help forever and I wish she live happy and healthy life but I can only wish.

" Let's go baby saige." I said and baby giggled as if knowing she is going to be fine and healthy, doctor Xu minghao is also a cardiologist like me and joined in camp to treat poor people and so many other doctors have joined too.

What's the use of being doctor if I can't give treatment to poor? 

Me and doctor Xu wore our gloves ,dress and mask ,two more doctors and two nurse were there to help in operation it will take time but in the end baby saige will be fine. " Doctor,give baby anesthesia." Pediatrician anesthesiologist is quick to follow my order and she did her work very gently and carefully not to starlet the baby. 

No human can be operated without anesthesia but in 1700s they operate one month year old baby without any sedation,cruel.

The only person I know is more cruel than cruelty itself is Hong Joshua- fucking bastard. 

" Done , doctor." Pediatrician anesthesiologist said as she went away from the baby and nurse calm down the crying baby, oh! God don't give babies any disease instead of them give me every disease but them. I know my prayer can't be fulfilled but I hope less babies get any disease and they live healthy childhood atleast.