Cast Together By Azura (Lumity)

A fluffy Lumity oneshot set in a human au where Luz starts at Hexside High and because she is a theatre kid, immediately auditions to be the main role in the school's current production, The Good Witch Azura.
Boscha finally manages to push Amity to audition too, but when the mint haired girl meets the new theatre kid, she falls head over heels for her.

*No spoilers other than you need to have watched up to Through The Looking Glass Ruins*

-----

Luz's POV:

  After being bullied enough at my last school, my mom had finally saved up enough money to send me to a different school instead, Hexside High.

  When I arrived on the first day, I realised that it was a very big school and not at all like my last one, Saint James Middle School. I didn't make friends at first, but then once I started taking drama lessons, I found my calling.

  I've been a theatre kid all my life. It's just a way to express yourself and be free. I've sadly never gone to any live performances because my mom doesn't have enough money for that, but I have seen them on YouTube.

  But I bet they are a lot better on the live stage...

  Anyway, during my first lesson, I quickly made friends with the two partners I was assigned to work with, Willow and Gus. They were really nice and were fellow theatre nerds, so we got along really well.

  But everything really started when a drama club started. It was said that there they would be auditioning for the first school production.

  When I arrived there and sat down beside my two new friends, the drama club announced to us that the first school production would be The Good Witch Azura.

  I was so excited and energised, but other people around me were angry or miserable and left, including Willow and Gus. This made me upset, but I knew their might be a chance to make new friends during this production, too.

  There weren't that many people left in the club, so when I auditioned for the main role as Azura, I immediately got it. This upset me because I wanted the thrill of having a rivalry with the others that wanted the role, but at least it meant I wouldn't be made as a tree like in all of my roles in my old school's productions.

  There are many movies in the franchise, but the specific one that the play was about would be focused on my two favourite characters, Azura and Hecate. It was about how they would end up becoming allies and then fall in love with each other.

  I shipped those two so much, and I'm also bisexual so I would be fine if my Hecate was to be a boy or a girl or any other gender really.

  Soon after, the teacher approached me, and beside her was a girl about the same height as me with mint green hair.

  "Hello Luz, meet Amity, she will be Hecate in this year's production and because you two will have a lot of lines together, it is best we pair you two up so you can get to know each other!" The teacher informed me.

  "Okay, hello, Amity!" I called, waving with a smile on my face.

  "Uhhhh, hello Luz..." Amity mumbled, smiling awkwardly.

  "Amity, Luz is a new student, so I recommend you stay by her and teach her your skills as you are excellent at acting!" The teacher said.

  "Oh... okay!" Amity replied.

  The teacher walked off, which left the two of us alone together...

Amity's POV:

  Oh, how I regret it when the teacher left me alone with her. She's so cute, I just can't take it.

  Yes, I am good at acting, but I didn't really want to sign up to this anyway. I only did it because Boscha thinks she's psychic, and therefore wrongly predicted that the first school production would be her favourite, The Mean Girls.