Grimwalkers Can't Feel Love... (Huntlow)

A fluffy Huntlow oneshot where Hunter loves Willow but thinks that just because he is a grimwalker means that it is probably impossible. Meanwhile, Willow is so desperate to kiss him

*Set during some time in Thanks to Them, and this oneshot could be considered as being set in a different au since Willow likes him around that time here*

-----

Hunter's POV:

I love Willow so much. I love her long black hair, I love her sage green eyes that light up when they see me, I love her style in clothes. She's so strong, smart, and caring. It would be hard not to fall for her!

But the thing is, I'm a grimwalker. I'm just a clone of a guy who used to be a witch hunter and was... Emperor Belos's brother...

It's all so difficult to understand, and I'm in so much denile over it. I just want to be a witch and learn magic, but I can't really, unless I use glyphs, but that seems so complicated.

Anyway, how can I feel love if I am a grimwalker? And is it really love, or am I just so blinded by seeing couples that I instantly think that how I feel towards her is love?

This is all so confusing, so I went up to Willow so I could ask her a question,
"Hi Willow, would you like to have a picnic with me?"

"Sure!" She responded, "But why?"

"Well, I just thought it would be really fun!" I answered.

"Okay then!" She smiled, a blush creeping on her face.

The two of us walked into the kitchen and loaded up a Willow's sunflower-patterened bag with food we both liked. We informed everyone else that we would be heading off, and so we did so.

We started strolling down the street hand in hand until we spotted a park nearby and decided that would be the perfect place for our picnic. So with that, Willow put down her sunflower bag, and I lay out a picnic blanket that had birds and bees on it.

As we began eating our sandwiches and other snacks, we chatted together. We do have a lot of similar interests, so starting a conversation with her is a lot easier than doing so with Luz or Amity.

Once we were finishing up, though, I started to think of all of the questions that flooded my head earlier. It is now or never to discuss with her...

"Willow, I have something to say!" I announced, my voice cracking a little.

She was taken aback at first, but then a smile formed on her face with a little blushing, too.

"Go ahead!" She replied.

"I'm... a grimwalker..." I muttered.

"A what?!" She asked.

"A grimwalker! Emperor Belos told me I'm a clone of his brother and that they both used to be witch hunters!" I explained.

"No, you can't be!" Willow cried.

"I am!" I admitted.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. Once she let go, she then looked into my eyes lovingly.

"This will never change my thoughts on you!" The black haired girl exclaimed, "I love you!"

I was so shocked to hear this, but I just shrugged it off. Besides, it's not really like I can be with her anyway.

"Grimwalkers can't feel love..." I muttered.

Willow heard that, and she looked annoyed. She then put a finger to her chin in thought, but quick enough, she had an idea.

She then launched herself at me and gave me a kiss on the lips. The black haired girl then smiled at me after, and I couldn't help but let my face go red all over.

"W-wow!" I stuttered.

"So, can grimwalkers still not feel love?" Willow then asked me.

I was so shocked that I just couldn't get my words out, but she could tell what I wanted to say.

I guess grimwalkers can feel love...