Can I Be With... Both Of You? (Willumity)

A fluffy Willumity oneshot where Willow has a crush on Luz and Amity and wants to ask them both out to the next grom, but the only problem is that those two are already a couple...

-----

Willow's POV:

For a long time, Boscha made me feel like I was going to forever be on my own for the rest of my life. That no one would ever love me, but I didn't lose hope.

After Luz arrived in the Boiling Isles, I noticed how cute she was and was hoping to have a chance with her. And even though it was very clear, Amity also had a crush on her. When she dyed her hair purple, I couldn't help but fall for her too.

I now had a crush on my new best friend and former bully. This is so confusing!

So one day when I arrived at school, I decided it would be best to talk about it with Gus since he is the only person I'm close enough with to talk about it, who aren't the two girls I have a crush on.

"Gus... I have something to tell you..." I muttered, my face starting to turn rosy red.

"It better not be that you have a crush on me!" Gus jumped to conclusions.

"What? No!" I responded.

"Then what is it?" He asked.

I leaned in closely and then whispered in his ear, "I have a crush on Luz and Amity!"

"I knew that already, I'm more confused as to why you're trying to get dating advice out of me!" He replied.

"Wait, you already knew?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it's pretty easy to tell!" He said.

"Uhhhhhh, I just don't know what to do!" I groaned, sliding down against the wall."Luz and Amity are already dating. Would they even let me be added to their relationship?"

"Well, I don't know, but I guess you could ask both of them out to Grom and see what they say!" My best friend suggested, pointing over to a Grom poster on a wall nearby.

That's right, Grom is happening again soon! I was too scared to ask out Luz the last time, but this might be my chance with her and Amity!

"Thank you, Gus!" I exclaimed, giving him a tight hug before running off to my next lesson.

During that lesson, rather than doing the work, I started planning out what I was going to say. I knew it was better to write it all down because I knew I would get stuttery and forget the words without it.

It took until the lesson after to come up with a perfect confession, and then I waited patiently until the end of the day...

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

At the end of the day, I went up to my locker to grab my things when I saw Luz and Amity at the end of the hallway. They were kissing, which made me feel bittersweet as I wanted to join them, but it was still very cute.

So, with a deep breath, I matched over to them.

"Hey Luz and Amity!" I greeted with an awkward smile on my face.

"Hi Willow!" Luz replied.

"What's that in your hand?" Amity asked, immediately noticing the piece of paper.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed, already bailing on the plan by hiding it behind my back.

Luz, being the curious girl she is, charged over to me and ran behind to grab the paper before running back to her girlfriend. She then unfolded it, and the two started reading, and throughout this, I felt like I was dying inside.

"So, you want to ask out both me and Amity to Grom?" The human asked.

"Well, yes, and we can all go together!" I answered, "But, as more than friends..."

"Is it okay if me and Luz could just quickly discuss this privately?" The purple haired witch asked.

I nodded, and then they both nodded back before walking away. As they were chatting and I couldn't make out what they were saying, I was just hoping I hadn't made a fool of myself.

Soon enough, they then walked over to me. Amity handed back my confession script, and I noticed how the two had a smile and a slight blush on their face.

"Yes, we would like to go to Grom with you!" Amity announced.

"As more than friends!" Luz added.

I then felt an overwhelming amount of joy as I then charged up to them and pulled them into a hug. I kissed both of them, and they did the same back.

The day I started dating Luz and Amity was the happiest day of my life!