A Photo To Remember (Veelow)

A fluffy Veelow oneshot where Amity, Gus, Vee, and Willow decide to explore around the demon realm while Luz is at school and Hunter is still trying to settle in. Willow takes her camera and takes lots of photos, but one in particular that includes her and Vee is one she'll treasure for life!

*Takes place in an AU where Willow and Vee like each other, but there will still be spoilers for Thanks To Them*

I did come up with this idea myself, but I will give credit to @Chocopede for reminding me this cute ship exists!

-----

Willow's POV:

I suddenly woke up when I head the alarm clock go off. Even though I have been staying in this house for a few weeks, I haven't fully gotten used to it yet.

I looked around to see Amity reading a book, Luz was absent as she was getting ready for school and... I looked up at the top of the bunk bed to see a Vee sleeping soundly despite the noise.

I love her so much, she's just so cute and adorable and I just want to cuddle her for eternity, bit I just don't know how to tell her how I feel.

Anyway, I could feel my stomach growling viciously so I decided to hop out of bed and walk down the stairs, Amity tagging along with me. And while we were doing so, a question popped into my head that I was desperate to ask.

"Hey Amity!" I said.

"Yes?" Amity answered.

"How did you tell Luz that you liked her?" I asked.

"Well, I thought my constant blushing would be enough of a sign, but she was just too oblivious! My first confession to her was actually an accidental kiss!" Amity admitted, "But why do you ask?"

"Well," I sighed, "I think I have a crush on Vee, but I just don't know how to tell her how I feel!"

"Well, as Camila gave you her camera recently, why don't we go explore the local area and take pictures to show Luz?" The purple haired girl suggested.

"That's a great idea!" I responded enthusiasticly.

"What is?" I heard a voice ask.

Me and Amity both looked up too that at the top of the stairs was Vee in her basilisk form, ready to go down the stairs. I was starting to panic that she had heard the whole conversation and my face went red with embarrassment.

"NOTHING!" I shouted and ran off into the kitchen.

Once we all sat down and ate breakfast together, things were now a little awkward between me and Vee. Or at least it was until she decided to ask a question.

"Where's Hunter?" She asked.

"I heard yesterday that Flapjack got injured so Camila would be taking him to her vet first thing and that's why neither of them are here!" I explained.

"Oh okay!" Vee nodded.

"But then what are we going to do today?" Gus asked.

"Well me and Willow were thinking we could go and explore around Gravesfield and Willow can take pictures that we can share with the others once we get back!" Amity announced.

"That's a great idea!" Vee exclaimed jumped over to me to give me a hug.

My face went as red as a tomato, and I watched as Amity stared from a different with a smug look on her face.

So with that, we all got dressed, brushed our teeth, and then I grabbed my camera before exiting out of the house.

We had so far spent most of our time doing things in Luz's house so we weren't exactly sure where we were supposed to start, but we started doing random things anyway.

First, I immediately spotted a garden filled to the brim with beautiful and colourful flowers. I dragged everyone over there and I started taking pictures.

I got a picture of Amity next to some lavender, I showed her a picture of Luz and then tomato Amity had a picture with a rose, Gus next to bluebells. But my favourite of all was when Vee found a patch with many Marigolds on it.

She looks beautiful in any picture I take of her, but I felt that one was truly special.

After that, Vee told of us of a "boba" tea place she thought we would like and so showed us the way. Amity ordered a cherry one, Gus ordered a strawberry one and I was too indecisive so Vee offered to share her dragonflies one with me, which I accepted.

We both drank happily from our shared drink until Gus forgot there was boba inside and started choking, a barista having to save him.

After that, Gus then spotted a museum called Gravesfield Historical Society and suggested we go in there next. As soon as he mentioned the name, I looked over and found that Vee looked really nervous, as if she was about to have a panic attack.

"Do you want to do this Vee?" I asked.

"I-i'm sure I'll be f-fine!" She responded in a stutter.

Amity and Gus just shrugged it off and went on ahead without us, so we decided to hold hands and run to catch up.

Once we got inside, sitting at the reception desk was a guy with brown hair and glasses. He immediately became skeptical when he saw Vee, and she looked like she was about to have a panick attack.

"You look familiar..." He muttered, squinting his eyes at her.

"W-well, I've never been h-here before so you must be mistaken!" She responded, sweat starting to drip from her forehead.

The man then leaned in and stroked her ear which had tried to hide as a piece of hair. Vee was so frightened by the sudden touch that she turned into her basilisk form.

"Ha, I knew it! The alien of Mars has returned!" He laughed.

"Hey, leave her alone!" I yelled, stepping in front of her to keep her safe.

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" The man responded in a babyish voice.

Vines appeared from a vine and I started hurting them in his direction. He was quick to dodge and then tried to run away. Amity knew it was time to act and then used her abomination magic as a fist to hold him tightly. She then threw him through the exit door which actually turned out to be an illusion from Gusand really a cage.

Vee had tried to hide in a corner, but when she saw that he was defeated, she felt relief and slivered over to us.

"Can we, take a picture of this?" She asked.

"Sure!" I responded and got out my camera.

I wanted to be in the photo so I held it in front of us like a selfie. We all said "cheese" as Luz had explained and then as I took the picture, Vee kissed me on the cheek.

I was lying before, because this was the most precious photo! I love Vee so much...