Are You Okay, Hunter? (Little Hunter + Caregiver Willow & Darius

This is an age regression oneshot where Hunter is a little, and Willow is a caregiver. Hunter has been struggling to settle into school, and so when he arrives home to Darius, he regresses to the age of five and cries for Willow, except Darius isn't used to this side of him

Thank you @That_Silly for the request!!!

-----

Third Person POV:

Ever since Darius signed Hunter up to school after the apocalypse that The Collector had set up, he had been struggling. He didn't really understand anything in classes, and everyone thought because he was the nephew of the former emperor that he would know everything, but he didn't.

The work was all too much for him, and to top it all off, he was now being bullied by Boscha for being friends with Willow.

When he got home from another day of pain, he jumped onto his bed and cried into his pillow. He desperately wanted to regress, but he didn't want to because if Darius asked what was wrong, his speech would be all over the place and think something was wrong with him.

Back in the human realm, Hunter had trusted Willow the most and therefore explained the concept of age regression to her because he was finding it hard to cope in unfamiliar surroundings. She was very accepting and ended up becoming his caregiver.

But trying to teach Darius of it too would be a lot more difficult since things are still a little rocky between the two after everything that had happened, and this made Hunter desperately in need of Willow's comfort...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. This scared him enough for his mask to slip and for the age regression to kick in. He was too scared to open the door, though, so he just waited, and then Darius opened it.

"Are you okay, Hunter?" He asked

"I-i-i-i..." Hunter stuttered, not knowing exactly what to say, so he waddled over to him and gave him a hug on the legs.

Darius wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he remained calm.

"Did you have a bad day?" He asked.

Hunter looked up to him and nodded, tears spilling down from his hazel eyes.

"I w-w-want Willwow!" He cried.

"What?" Darius asked, not understanding why the boy before his speech sounded so slurred.

"I want Willwow!" He demanded, "Fwom the Emwald Entwails!"

"Oh her, yeah, I can get her!" Darius said.

"Yay!" Hunter exclaimed and then waddled back to his bed and started cuddling his wolf plushie, "Thwanks Dada!"

The abomination coven head gave a warm smile and then closed the door behind him. He was so confused by how Hunter was acting, but he knew Willow was the key to his answers.

He picked up the blonde haired boy's scroll that had been left in the kitchen and then started texting Willow:

Me:
Hello Willow, it is Darius here, and Hunter isn't acting right and is asking for you, so could you come over here, please?

The response was almost immediate:

Willow:
Yeah, sure! Please try and comfort him for now, though

Me:
I'll try

Darius put down the scroll but couldn't bring himself to open the door and talk to Hunter yet since he still didn't understand what he needed other then Willow. Luckily though, she arrived quickly.