Royal Relationships Part 2 (Lumity + Huntlow)

After a few months since both dating for the first time, Luz and Hunter are curious to learn about what they're siblings girlfriend look like so they decide to host a double date. But what they don't know is that Amity and Willow aren't exactly on the friendliest terms...

Because I didn't get to wrap up the hole storyline in the first part of Royal Relationships, I decided to make a part 2! Thank you to @Prince_of_Simps for encouraging for me to do this and @Mizuki_Celeste for giving me the permission to do so!

-----

A few months later, both Luz and Hunter were both happy in their respective relationships and were also bonding over the fact they both had girlfriends.

But one day, Luz was sat in her bed when she realised that she had never met Willow, or even knew what she looks like. This left her pondering for a while until she came up with a 'perfect' idea.

She jumped out of bed and ran down the corridor before frantically knocking on her brother. After what felt like forever to her, he opened.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Do you know what Amity looks like?" She asked.

"The princess? No... why?" He questioned back.

"Well, I don't know what Willow looks like so maybe we should have a double date!" His little sister suggested.

"What even is that?" Hunter asked.

"Where we can both invite our girlfriend's over and then have a meal together!" Luz explained.

"That sounds like a great idea, let's tell mother!" He said.

During those few months, both of the children had managed to build up the courage to their mother about their girlfriends. Just like they had hoped, she was supportive of both of them.

So when they asked about having a meal for tonight, she was okay with that too. So Luz and Hunter headed back to their respective bedrooms and began writing letters before sending them off with the prince's carrier cardinal named Flapjack.

Meanwhile, Willow was currently doing her duties as the general. But because Amity has now been caught sneaking out several times by Queen Odalia, they must stay together and the princess is only allowed outside of the castle when she goes.

The general isn't fond of the princess, despite being childhood friends with her, because back before she even became general, she was a guard to her. It was pretty much the current situation she was in but backwards, and Amity would always complain and whine about how she didn't need someone to protect her and push her away, meaning she would get in trouble if she was caught on her own.

But although Amity still isn't fond of Willow either, she wants to try and rekindle their bond. They are stuck with each other all of the time now so there are lots of ways to do so, but the air between them is awkward now and she doesn't know how to apologise...

But anyway, after the general finished doing her duties, she marched back to the castle with the princess following behind her. Amity wanted to say something, but couldn't, so there was an awkward silence as they did so.

Once they were back in the castle, they both went back to their respective bedrooms and both found an envelope on their beds. They both opened it up to find an invitation to have a feast tonight in the other kingdom.

Both Amity and Willow were very delightful so for the rest of the day, they started getting ready.

Late at night, Amity climbed out of her window with ease, as she was an expert now, and landed in the garden. Meanwhile, Willow was doing the same, but struggling as she had never done anything like this before.

When she managed to get down, she spotted Amity also in the garden, and then became very suspicious.

"What are you doing here?!" She exclaimed, marching over.

"Uhhhh... n-nothing!" Amity stuttered, blushing all over with embarrassment.

"You know what, I'm not going to argue with you!" Willow responded, "You do your thing, I'll do my thing, okay?!"

Amity nodded and so with that, they went their separate ways. Despite the fact they were heading in the same direction, they knew different way and routes around the kingdom.

The princess made it to the Human Realm's kingdom first though. When she walked into the castle, she was immediately greeted by a hug and kiss from Princess Luz.

After that, she introduced herself to Prince Hunter. He was a little skeptical of her even now, but he chose to just not say anything.

A few minutes later, Willow then arrived. Despite the prince having higher authority then her, he bowed down and kissed her hand like she was a princess. Unlike Hunter, Luz was immediately overwhelmed with joy that her brother had a happy relationship with her and smiled.

They all walked into the dining hall and then Luz and Hunter sat beside each other. Amity and Willow sat on the other side, but it was only then that they realised the other was here.

While the four were waiting for their food to arrive, they started trying to make small talk with each other.

"So Amity, how was you day today?" Luz asked.

"It wasn't the most fun..." Amity mumbled in response.

"Why is that?" The princess of the Human Realm questioned.

"It would be better if Willow answered that instead!" The other princess said, eying her enemy.

"Willow, how was your day?" Hunter asked.

"Boring, but that's probably because I'm forced to have Amity follow me everywhere!" Willow answered.

"You two know each other?" The two siblings asked in unison.

"Yes, I'm pretty much a guard to her!" The general said.

"I never asked you to be..." Amity muttered.

"Well you shouldn't have gotten caught multiple times then!" The general replied.

Before they could argue any further, food then arrived on their table. Once they started eating, Amity and Willow only made conversation with their partners, but not each other.

Whenever they talk to each other, it turns into an argument no matter what so they found it best to avoid it. But the thing is, Luz and Hunter could tell this was the case, so they kept on asking their girlfriends about the other, hoping they could become friends again.

And eventually, that did end up happening. Amity and Willow both ended up saying a few things to each other and ended up feeling happy after.

So once the feast ended and as the two witches went back home, they knew that they were better off as friends...