Royal Relationships (Lumity + Huntlow)

A Lumity and Huntlow oneshot set in an AU where Luz and Hunter are siblings and the princess and prince in the kingdom of the Human Realm. Luz falls in love with the princess of the Demon realm, Amity, and Hunter falls in love with the general of the Demon realm, Willow. They then get into a fight as neither are supportive of their sibling's relationship

Thank you @Mizuki_Celeste for the request!!!

-----

Once upon a time, there lived a princess named Luz. She happily lived as an only child side by side with the king and queen of the human realm, Manny and Camila.

One day when she was only six, there was a war that started between the human and demon realm through a portal. Manny fought in the war and was seriously injured, but he managed to travel back to the kingdom and presented a young, blonde boy. His final wish before he passed on a minute later was for his wife to adopt him.

So with that, a day later Camila adopted Hunter and he became a Noceda. She was at first scared as she thought he was a witch, but after learning he had no magical powers, she calmed down.

Luz was at first excited to have an older brother as she had always dreamed to have another sibling, but she quickly wanted him gone after he began teasing her.

Hunter was a troubled child as he was abused and harassed by his uncle before arriving in the human realm and now he feels like he doesn't deserve such a nice home now. But even then, it doesn't make up for the fact he made Luz feel worthless too.

A few years passed and then Luz was fourteen and Hunter was sixteen. They still fought sometimes, but other than that they were very respectful and caring towards each other.

But one day, Luz was strolling through her castle's garden when she spotted something behind an oak tree. Because she is very curious person, she looked behind and happened to find Amity, the princess of the Demon realm, there.

The human realm princess was a little skeptical at first, but still decided to befriend Amity. It turned out the witch princess had ran away from home because of her abusive mother, so Luz decided to let Amity live there and eventually she would make a secret treehouse for her.

Days passed and the two became closer and closer with each other. It didn't matter their kingdoms were constantly at war with each other, that didn't mean they couldn't be friends. And eventually, they fell in love...

Princess Luz was very nervous to tell her mother as it was unusual for two girls to fall in love around this time, so she decided to tell the next person she trusted most, her brother.

So one day when he saw him walking along an empty corridor in the castle, she went up to him.

"Hunter, I have this really big secret I want to get off my chest!" She said.

"Oh, what is it?" He asked, a little taken aback.

She took a deep breath and then said, "I'm in love with Princess Amity!"

"What? But she's a witch from the Demon realm!" Hunter responded.

"So what? Also, you I tell mother?" Luz questioned.

Despite the fact he knew their mother would be supportive no matter who they dated, he was fully against this.

"No, she wouldn't be!" Hunter said.

"Well you were help!" His younger sister replied in a sarcastic tone while pouting and then stormed off.

Later that day, Hunter went into the village to buy some food as an apology to Luz. But while he was there, he accidentally stumbled through the portal to the Demon realm.

He knew he was partially same since he had pointed ears just like all of the other residents, but after he started to remember all the bad things that happened to him while he used to live here a few years ago, he felt scared and alone.

But while he was hiding in a corner of their market, rocking back and forth and he relived the terrible memories, he suddenly heard a soft voice.

"Hey, are you okay?" It asked.

The boy uncovered his eyes to see a girl with black, plaited hair and glasses. She was holding out her hand to help him out

"I'm o-okay!" Hunter stuttered, his face blushing all over as he held out his hand too.

She helped him up and then smiled.

"Okay, well if you ever don't, just know that I'm the general of the Demon realm and can help you out in any way!" She reassured him.

"O-oh okay, t-thank you!" He replied.

As the days went by, Hunter started going back to the Demon realm for most of the day to hang out with General Willow. They both became very close with each other too, and then they fell in love...

Because Luz had told him about her crush already, he thought it would be best to tell her too. Even though he worried she wouldn't accept it, he decided to give it a go.

So when she found Luz's bedroom door creaked open and saw her doodling on a scroll with her dad's old phoenix quill, I decided to go in.

"You could of knocked!" She said.

"Oh well, it's not like you ruined your drawing!" I replied.

She then sat up and suggested for me to sit beside her on her bed with a purple, velvet duvet over it.

"What do you want?" She asked after I sat down.

"I have... something to say," I muttered.

"What is it?" She questioned, looking at me curiously.

"Well I have a crush on someone, and I thought since you told me about yours that I should do the same!" I explained.

"Oh okay, who is it?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and then announced, "I have a crush on Willow, the general of the Demon realm!"

"You WHAT?!" She gasped.

I thought she probably wouldn't take it well, but decided to elaborate anyway, "I accidentally stumbled into the other realm recently and tried to hide away, but she found and comforted me. That's why I've been disappearing a lot recently..."

Luz took it all in and then smiled. My face then became puzzled since I was not expecting that reaction.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Well despite the fact you don't like me dating a witch, you're dating a witch yourself, and the fact that you're able to tell me shows that you trust me!" Luz explained.

"Oh wow!" I gasped, "I was not expecting that!"

There was a moment of silence until my little sister found something to say.

"So, do you support my relationship now?" She asked, looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"Yes, absolutely!" I answered, smiling with my tooth gap showing.

Luz was so overwhelmed with joy that she immediately wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight hug. I'm glad that in a way we were much closer as both friends and siblings now...

-----

I would have covered some other points that were in the request, but I wasn't too sure how to fit them in with the storyline, so sorry Mizuki_Celeste!