Matchmakers (Hooty + Lilith)

A Hooty and Lilith oneshot where the two are bored and have nothing to do, so they arrange a date for Luz and Amity and then spy on them the whole time.

Thank you, @Madeforadventure, for the request!!! (Also, thanks to @Chocopede for the hilarious comment she replied with in our comment thread that I will definitely try to remake in this oneshot, lol.

*This takes place after Knock Knock 'Knockin On Hooty's Door but before Hollow Mind*

-----

Hooty's POV:

It was just an ordinary day as I stared into the distance and occasionally ate bugs, but it seemed like they were scared of coming near me now, so I was bored.

"King! KING!!!" I called.

The door opened and then closed again to find King staring at me with an annoyed look on his face.

"What do you want, Hooty?" He asked.

"Could you get my typewriter so I can send a letter to Lulu?" I asked.

"You know you could just get Eda to send a text on her scroll, a lot better than you ending up eating her response!" He suggested.

"Hmmmm... that sounds better! Hoot hoot!" I responded.

King went back in and told Eda to text her sister, and then a few minutes later, Lilith came flying down on her raven staff.

"Hootsifer!" Lilith called as she flew down.

"Lulu!" He called back.

He charged into her, and then they had a big hug, especially with Hooty stretching himself out so much.

"How are you today?" She asked.

"I was bored..." He mumbled, and then his tone cheered up, "That was until you arrived!"

"Same!" Lilith responded.

The two were very unsure what they wanted to do together, so the black haired lady just sat down beside the house demon, and they watched the beauty of nature together. Although, it eventually got boring.

"What should we do now?" She then asked.

"Hmmm..." Hooty thought carefully, "Why don't we go into town and have some shenanigans together?"

"Perfect!" She responded, clasping her hands.

So with that, Hooty got into his carrier and became "Porta-Hooty." Lilith lifted him up and wore him on her back, and then she summoned out her palismen, and they flew off together.

One of the two arrived in the centre of Bonesbourough, and they then started wandering around, trying to find something to do together. Lilith was about to suggest getting some eye scream, but then Hooty spotted something.

"Lilith, over there!" He called.

Because he doesn't have hands, the black haired lady was confused at first, but then when she turned around, she spotted Luz and Amity.

"Luz and Amity?" She asked, trying to make sure she wasn't mistaken.

"Yes, them, we need to set up a date for them!" Hooty whispered so the two girls wouldn't hear him.

"Are you sure they only started dating recently, and I'm not really interested in dates and stuff?" Lilith responded.

"It will be fun!" He said, "Also, if it goes well, you can teach me about those Deadwardian ballusters after!"