Making Cookies For My Love (Huntlow)

A fluffy Huntlow oneshot where Willow doesn't know what to get for Hunter on Valentine's day so she just decides to make cookies with Amity instead.

*Spoilers for Thanks To Them since they are in the human realm at this point*

-----

Willow's POV:

I woke up and quickly realised by checking the calendar in Luz's room it was Valentine's day, which freaked me out. She had told me Valentine's day was about showing someone you love how much you care by getting them a present, but I haven't gotten Hunter anything yet, what am I going to do?!?!

I got up and out of bed before walking up and down the bedroom. It wasn't until the others woke up that I stopped.

Luz woke up yawning dramatically which caused Amity to giggle and then the two kissed on the lips. Vee woke up shortly after and grabbed her phone, probably to text Masha.

"Oh hey Willow!" Luz called, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Oh, thanks..." I mumbled.

Luz continued smiling but Amity had a concerned look on her face because she could tell something was wrong.

"Are you okay, Willow?" She asked.

"No not really," I replied, "I don't know what to get for Hunter..."

"Well like, you don't have to get him something, you can just take him somewhere or do like anything with him!" Vee said, "Me and Masha are going to a rock concert today!"

"I don't even have money to go somewhere with him though, nothing is free here," I sighed.

"Well I mean, I could help you get him something today!" Amity suggested.

"Really?" I gasped, I hadn't been expecting her to go these lengths for me.

"But what about our date, Sweet Potato?" Luz asked.

I sighed because I had forgotten those two were obviously going to do something together, and Amity being Amity would forget all about me...

"We can have our date in the afternoon, first I need to help out an old friend!" Amity responded, and then smiles at me.

Although I was in complete shock, I smiled back at her.

With that, the four of us headed down to breakfast. But while I was eating, I was trying to avoid Hunter's gaze because I didn't want the idea of Valentine's day to get inside, but Lumity did a great job of making it plain obvious it was today.

Once we had finished eating, I turned around to see that Hunter was right next to me. His face was as red as Amity's when she is around Luz and he had his hands behind his back, probably having a present for me.

My face flushed red too but then Amity noticed and marched over to us.

"Uh no no no, Willow you are coming with me!" Amity interrupted, taking my hand, "Hunter, you can do this later.

"Oh o-okay, b-bye Willow!" Hunter stuttered while waving with a smile on his face.

He ran up to Gus who was still trying to wake up by stretching and then dragged him away, probably to have a private talk.

"With all of that out of the way, let's get baking!" Amity announced.

"Woohoo!" I replied, clenching my fists excitedly.

We got out all of our equipment but before we started, there was just one question on my mind.

"Hey Amity!" I called.

"Yes?" Amity said.

"Didn't Luz tell me you were a bad at-" I asked, but was then interrupted Amity narrowing her eyebrows and gritting her teeth, so I had to correct myself, "I-i-i m-mean, good at baking?"

"Well yes, she would!" Amity responded, "Her favourite food is my homemade fairy pies!"

I then had a memory of the last time Luz ate one of those fairy pies and then when Amity left, she started throwing up. This could go really badly...

[I can't remember how to bake cookies right now, so here is a montage of the song that was in the title]

Third Person POV:

"Making cookies for my love, I'll stir and mix!" Willow sang.

"Making cookies for your love, you stir and mix!" Amity sang.

"He deserves icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!" Willow sang.

"How exactly long has this butter, been out to sit?" Amity asked, pointing to a sad piece of butter on the table.

"What will I do if he hates me?" Willow asked.

"I'm sure he won't!" Amity replied.

"Will baked goods set his heart free?" Willow questioned.

"Man, I don't know!" Amity responded.

"I want him to be mine, for our feelings to combine!" Willow sang, "I wanna, I wanna, I WANNAAAAAAA!!!"

The two then started stirring for a little while, and then started singing again.

"Mix, mix, mix, uh huh!" Amity instructed for Willow to do, "Stir, stir, stir, what's up!"

"Mix, mix, mix, uh huh!" Willow then instructed Amity, "Stir, stir, stir, word up!"

"Love is such a fickle thing!" Willow sang.

"Like a note you just can't sing!" Amity sang.

"Wondering what our hearts will bring..." The black haired girl mumbled.

"Wondering if the bells will ring!" Amity exclaimed, using her abomination magic to form a suit.

"I could go from rosy red..." Willow mumbled, blushing.

"To the major violet blue!" Amity exclaimed, holding up a sad abomination in her hands.

"I'm gonna give him cookies saying," Willow sang, and then Amity joined in, "I love you!"

Suddenly, with the magic of the two witches, the sad butter then turned into a tall, muscular butter man and then started dancing. This left Amity and Willow jaw-dropped.

"Making cookies for my love, I stir and mix!" Willow sang.

"Making cookies for your love, you stir and mix!" Amity sang.

And with that, the cookies were ready!

[Montage over]

Willow's POV:

Even though I was in doubt, me and Amity managed to do a great job and sat before us were twelve fresh cookies. That was until Amity too two.

"I'm sorry but since I have made Luz a little upset by doing this, it is only right if I let her try one!" Amity apologised.

"No problem, we did a good job!" I replied.

"Yeah, we did!" Amity said, and then walked out of the kitchen.

With that done, I placed all of the cookies in a bag and then walked out of the room to go and find Hunter. Pleasantly enough, he had been already waiting at the doorstep for me.

"Hello Willow!" Hunter waved, "T-this is for y-you!"

He got what was behind his back and showed it to me, revealing it was a rose, my favourite flower!

"W-will you be v-valentine?" He asked.

I was blushing so much but I knew I had to process everything and say the right words.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, and then handed the bag to him, "This is for you!"

He opened the bag and his jaw dropped when he saw the delicious cookies inside. Hunter couldn't really get the words out to thank me, but he smiled with his tooth gap showing, and that's all I really wanted...

-----

I know it probably would have made more sense to use this concept for a Lumity chapter, but I want to make more Huntlow ones so there is a balance between them