Episode 5: brock the rock solid pokemon trainer..

Our hero are finally into pewter city... in this city are the most famous city with the rock type and fossil of a extinct pokemon and historical story...

 in this city are the most famous city with the rock type and fossil of a extinct pokemon and historical story

Ash: I used to remember going to this city with my mom....i learn many things about fossil......even they have a fossil pokemon and they skeleton....let's visit the museum of science first..
Misty: wow you really fascinating with the fossil pokemon too?
Lysandre: well this is good for my research too...I didn't know they have fossil pokemon in pewter museum of science in kanto...
Ash: in kalos have fossil too right?
Lysandre: of course they are many fossil pokemon from every region except Johto,alola and Paldea..
In pewter museum of science....they are looking at every historical stuff in there.. it have dome fossil, helix fossil and old amber..which now human have technology to revive them into kabuto,Omanyte and aerodactyl. Then suddenly after they leave from the museum they saw a man selling a souvenir rock....which pay ash attention.....
Ash: hey how much for the stone souvenir?
The seller: hmmm only $15.
Ash: ok I take it...
Misty: why did you buy the stone?
Ash: momentum....well I pretty much think it's good to have this thing as a momentum for visiting pewter city...
The seller: are you going to pewter city gym?
Ash: uhh yeah...why?
The seller: you have to remember....type advantage to defeat rock type gym leader like him...understand...
Ash: hahahahhahah understand sir.....I have grass type too you know.....
Lysandre: you have be careful....sometimes even though you use type advantage, gym leader are not that stupid...
Ash: of course they not....just to be careful after all.....I only have 4 pokemon..... what do you say murkrow?
Murkrow: murkrow? murkrow, murkrow,murkrow? murkrow,murkrow..( huh? Rock type doesn't scare me, they should learn to respect every Pokemon, I mean why not? Let's crush them all, I'm ready.)
Ash: ok let's go..
Soon they entered the pewter gym, the gym so big...with a rock and boulder all of the gym.. with three trainer are waiting for them...