Episode 68: ash vs lance

With only one pokemon left......ash have made a brilliant idea.
Ash: how about mega evolve?
Karen: mega evolve? Hah!! Of course...infact I have one.

Then she showed her keystone in her wallet. With ash showing his keystone to Karen.
Karen: well then, let's go this.
Ash: with pleasure.

Then both of them touching their keystone.....
Karen/ash: MEGA EVOLVE!!!
and mega evolving their pokemon...with houndoom become mega houndoom and kangaskhan become mega kangaskhan.
Announcer: what a amazing transformation......a battle between both mega evolution pokemon, how will this turn well?

Karen: houndoom used flamethrower.

Then mega houndoom used flamethrower on kangaskhan..
Ash: dodge the attack and used hyper beam.

Then mega kangaskhan dodge the attack and then used hyper beam. Giving a damage to the pokemon...
Ash: used thunderbolt.

Then mega kangaskhan used thunderbolt on mega houndoom..causing a great deal of damage.
Karen: used dark pulse.
Ash: dodge the attack, ice punch.

Then mega houndoom used dark pulse on mega kangaskhan, but both of them dodging by backflip...and then used ice punch, giving a damage to mega houndoom in the head...

Karen: how is this possible...
Ash finished it with mega punch.

Then mega kangaskhan used mega punch on mega houndoom, causing it to fly away into the wall...fainted.
Karen: You're no ordinary Trainer to have gotten this far.

Then she come to ash and said.
Karen: Well, aren't you good. I like that in a Trainer.
Ash: really?
Karen: yeah, Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on — — the Champion is waiting.
Ash: uhh thank's for the motivation.
Karen: your welcome.

Then ash waited for an hour for the battle between him and Lance..then professor oak came by and said.
Oak: for now on ash. You don't need your superdex anymore, I have put all the data of the superdex and send to arc phone.
Ash: really? Damn, I kinda like that-
Oak: I know, but atleast arc phone give you more something your needed, beside the arc phone lugia and ho-oh give you are quite fascinating..I never know arceus also give this gadget to you....
I remember the time i used to have a title chosen one.
Ash: really?
Oak: yeah, the journey how I become a champion of kanto...I used to lost 6 league in some region in a row, because I'm incompetent...I was betrayed by my ally because they call me a weak and I have to fight alone to become stronger, I become the champion and become famous in every region. now I'm no longer chosen one..the title is belong to you ash...you won 2 league...win more ok?
Ash: ok professor..