Episode 57: put at end to this.

Ash then investigate every mahogany town about team rocket...but none of them know about it..
Ash: hey meowth.
Meowth: what?
Ash: you know where the place is?
Meowth: hmmm maybe that souvenir shop over there.
Ash: must be....

Then when they go outside.
Lance: used hyper beam.

Then dragonite used hyper beam and taken out the grunt....and tap the button and reveal a stair.
Lance: gee What took you so long, ash? Just as I thought, that strange radio signal is coming from here. The stairs are right here.

Meowth: yeah, you guys better be careful..there's many grunt and scientist......
Ash: is there only one who work in there?
Meowth: petrel one of them.....don't worry just only he alone there....me and murkrow will guarding this place.
Ash: ok thank you.

Then they go into the stair..and keep watching the grunt in case he wake up again.
Meowth: wanna play poker?
Murkrow: murkrow.(ok.)

Then Lance and ash split up to find the control room.
B1F

Ash: This is the place

Then when he cross the statue a guard appear infront of him.
Team rocket grunt 1:hey intruder alert! Intruder alert!!
Team rocket grunt 2: little shit motherfucker.
Ahs: more like dead alert..let's go tangrowth and rhyperior.

Tangrowth used razor on all of their 5 pokemon with rhyperior defeated 5 of them with rock smash...with the grunt getting beat up brutally by ash.

Ash: ok return yo two..you guys did great...where's the place?
Silver: hey ash.
Ash: silver? What you-
Silver: I'm here to help...the reason is simple...my mom is here.
Ash: your mom is here?
Silver: that whore and her assistant have to be in here, because this is the place where they always gathering up meeting...so we appear to be an ally, for now.
Ash: I couldn't trust you, but let's do this.

Then Janine and Lysandre appear too.
Janine: it's hard to find you ash...oh the red hair kid.
Lysandre: what you doing here?
Silver: stop team rocket too..but first...look at that.
Ash: What's that?
Silver: trap floor.. Wild Pokémon appear on the trap floor in the following arrangement. It is possible to traverse the trap floor without encountering any Pokémon. But make sure no wrong step...or the Pokemon will appear attack.. but me on the other want to catch three Pokemon in there.
Ash: what pokemon in that trap?
Silver: voltorb,Geodude and Koffing.