Episode 55:ash training and silver vs ash 3rd time.

Ash win the fifth badge of johto....and preparing his training with his pokemon, for the sixth one....where they training like hell for preparation of silver conference... magmortar are seating in the charcoal to increase the heat, brought a lot of wood to increase the fire of the charcoal, sunflora and meganium are practicing their own razor leaf, typhlosion are increasing the heat with rage by punching many trees, Feraligatr and Ursaring are doing a sumo wrestling to see who's the biggest....

Honchkrow,yanmega,noctowl and pidgeot practicing their flying attack, Donphan are bulldozing many tree to increase the pain, Gliscor,beedrill and arbok are practicing their poison sting...while slowking are meditating in the rock for 1 hours, sylveon and granbull are practicing their fairy type move to defeated dragon type, unown and xatu are practicing their psychic power.

Ambipom are practing it double hit attack, with clodsire used mud shot and sludge bomb on every rock, Ampharos,lanturn and magneton are practice their electricity together, sudowoodo are training together with shuckle and pupitar to increase their durability, Weavile, poliwrath and hitmontop are practicing their martial art technique, Mismagius and cursola are practicing their own ghost type move with each other and ledian and togetic are practice their move by synchronized with each other.. and last  dudunsparce are practice it hyper drill with steelix..