Episode 53: battle frontier of johto part 2

Ash and the group go into the battle hall...where he will face another trainer with rental pokemon....

Argenta: My Battle Hall allows Trainers to mount challenges with their one favorite Pokémon. I imagine there were tense moments getting here with your chosen one. But understand that one shines the brightest when a challenge is overcome. I am Argenta, and I am your fourth and most daunting challenge. I dare you to overcome my challenge.

 I dare you to overcome my challenge

Ash: ok miss Argenta.

Argenta: go machoke.

She send out machoke.
Ash you used machoke? Well go blastoise.

Ash send out kangaskhan.
Argenta: blastoise? Hmmm quite fascinating.
Ash: yeah...you know I wanna try using something cool.
Argenta show me.

Then ash blastoisite came into his pocket and put into blastoise head with arceus design.
Ash: keystone.....listen to my heart...beyond evolution..MEGA EVOLVE!!

Then blastoise mega stone synchronized with ash keystone and connected together and become mega blastoise...
Argenta: it's beautiful.. go machamp used low kick.
Ash: dodge and used skull bash.

Mega blastoise dodge the attack and used skull bash on machamp...causing it to fly into the ground.
Argenta: machamp are you ok?

Machamp stand up with such anger..
Ash:now blastoise used hydro pump.

Argenta: dodge.

Then machamp dodge the attack...
Argenta: low kick.

Then machamp using a low kick to blastoise..but it's dodging too.
Ash: finished it with hydro pump..

Then blastoise releasing a large hydro pump on machamp...defeating the pokemon into the ground, and fainted.
Ash: yes.
Then blastoise revert to itself..
Argenta: return machamp..hehehe you quite good.
Ash: yeah, blastoise return.