Episode 66:mewtwo and elite four will and koga

After ash winning the silver conference..he training himself with other pokemon to defeated the elite four....amd teh champion lance......ash so more eager to fight Lance, because Lance is always being kanto and johto hero.....

Meanwhile...in pallet town.
Ash: fuuhh...what a day right murkrow?
Murkrow: murkrow.( agree.)
Ash: I wonder....is the elite four really that strong?
Meowth: of course...it's strong.....

Ash then worried about it...it's been a while since his group are going separate way...his next year journey...only me,Janine,Lysandre,meowth,Darach,Brock and Caitlin the one travel with him...Casey will stay in johto, Lyra will start her johto journey....volkner return to sinnoh.

Ash: I always wondered, about Lance pokemon...do you think his dragon type pokemon that strong?
Meowth that one I really cannot answer that...but still, his Pokemon are beyond you...but atleast you have few fairy type that can defeat his dragon type....
Ash: I know, i know.......7 weeks are right now we have to prepared....

Then suddenly Mewtwo appear infront of ash.
Mewtwo:(hey.)
Meowth: holy shit Mewtwo...what are you doing here?
Mewtwo:( I heard to say congratulation. For winning two conference, now will see you as a man who will conquered the kanto  and johto region.)
Ash: uhhh thank you Mewtwo.

Then mew also appear.
Pokédex: Mew,New Species Pokémon. Mew is said to possess the genetic composition of all Pokémon. It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people.

 It is capable of making itself invisible at will, so it entirely avoids notice even if it approaches people

Mew: ( hello chosen one...I'm mew.)
Meowth: so you finally come out huh mew? Giovanni searching you many times, but you didn't show up.
Mew: ( because he doesn't have a pure heart, I only want to see someone who is pure hearted only. Ash is one of them.)
Ash: oh really? You meant me?
Mew:( yes.)