Episode 60: mamoswine revenge and clair The Blessed User of Dragon Pokémon

Ash and his group are going to blackthorn city...and Misty rejoin the group....and go into the ice path.

Misty: you fought battle frontier? No wonder you strong now

Misty: you fought battle frontier? No wonder you strong now....geez, I wish to see you battle.
Ash: are you gonna compete in conference?
Misty: I'm....my togepi also interesting to see me..but it's still a baby.
Ash: well my togepi already evolve.
Misty: really? Can I see it?

Then ash send out togekiss which shocked Misty.
Misty: no way, it evolve into this?
Ash:togepi evolve into togetic by high friendship, for togekiss..it's a shiny stone that I holding right now.
Misty: how many pokemon you catch right now?
Ash: it's 39. 3 more pokemon left and I'm done.
Misty: I see.

Then when they go walking in the ice path with skate....they encountered a injured Pokemon.
Brock: what pokemon is that?
Pokédex: Delibird, the Delivery Pokémon. Delibird's most unique attack is giving presents. However, some of these presents have been known to explode. Sometimes, Delibird's presents can actually restore energy to its opponents.

 Sometimes, Delibird's presents can actually restore energy to its opponents

Brock: are you ok Delibird?
Delibird: Delibird.( I'm fine.)
Meowth: gee what happened to you?
Delibird: Delibird,Delibird.( I was attacked by piloswine, I don't know this one.)
Meowth: oooh piloswine.
Delibird: Delibird,Delibird,Delibird.( but this piloswine is different, it have a longer tusk, his face have blue marked.)

Ash: blue marked?
Delibird: Delibird,Delibird,Delibird,Delibird.( yes, it really angry and attack anyone who disturbing it's peace, some other got injured a lot, like jynx and golbat, they got into Pokemon center after the trainer found them injured.)