Episode 56: jasmine The Steel-Clad Defense Girl

Then our heroes are right now in the olivine city...where they will face the sixth gym leader...jasmine.

Gym guide: welcome to your sixth gym

Gym guide: welcome to your sixth gym....my you have a magnificent pokemon over here....before you can enter...as you know there's no gym trainer around here...what steel type pokemon you have?

Then Ahs show the Pokédex and show magneton and steelix.
Gym guide: look's like we have competition, you can enter.

Then ash walking into the gym...and just walking like it was nothing and encounter jasmine.

Jasmine: ....Thank you for your friends help at the Lighthouse... But this is different. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jasmine, a Gym Leader. I use the steel-type. ...Do you know about the steel-type?

Do you know about the steel-type?

Ash: I know...why?
Jasmine: It's a type that was only recently discovered. ...Um... May I begin?
Ash: sure....

Then they ready and standing in their position...

Jasmine: I'm not going easy on you kid.
Ash: me too.

Then both of them sending their pokemon, and release Jasmine magnemite and ash magneton.
Jasmine: a competition huh? Well then, magnemite used thunderbolt.
Ash: dodge magneton.

Then magnemite used thunderbolt on magneton and dodge it.
Ash: flash cannon.