Episode 62: blood,sweat and tears part 1

Ash defeated Macy in the round robin tournament..now he training himself to fight Jackson.....
Meowth: ok..so you guys see the fight between Macy and Jackson right?

All of ash pokemon nodded.
Meowth: ok..Macy defeated jackson with Quilava, the one that arbok defeated. And Jackson used golduck,quagsire and poliwhirl..which all of the pokemon are variant of blonde hair girl pokemon.( he mean Misty.)

Murkrow: murkrow?( so what pokemon he will used?)
Meowth: he will used azumarill,magneton shiny and meganium..so twerp, what pokemon you gonna used?
Ash: hmmmm for magneton I will used magnezone, azumarill I will used sunflora....and meganium, I will used thyplosion.
Meowth: hmmmmm, two of type advantage.....but why magnezone?
Ash: up just to scared him.
Meowth: ahhhhhhhh....you really sneaky one.

Then he go into the battlefield and ready to fight Vincent Jackson.
Vincent: I'm Vincent..but people call me by my last name...hey Kris, I'm on tv.

Then Kris looking at him with disgust

Kris: eww.
Brock: I wonder where Ethan is?
Lyra: Ethan doesn't want to become trainer after all, he want to become Pokemon breeder....he only have 6 he take care of for his Pokemon breeder job.. why you think he rare show up?
Brock: he's a breeder? Well o have a new friend now.

Vincent: enough talk, let's fight...go azumarill.
Ash: take a shot, sunflora.

Then both pokemon appear with such confident..

Jackson: azumarill, used bubble beam.

Then azumarill used bubble beam on sunflora...but it's dodging the attack.
Ash: used razor leaf.

Then sunflora releasing a a large razor and hit azumarill with such an attack, and then used petal dance on the azumarill, giving a large damage to azumarill..
Jackson: used water gun.

Then azumarill used water gun on sunflora, but it's backflip and kick sunflora in the head...
Ash: finished it of with magical leaf.