CHAPTER :- 2

Jasmine Grayson is the wife of Nicholas Grayson

Jasmine Grayson is the wife of Nicholas Grayson. This 38 year old woman is a top soap opera artist who has now switched professions to become a politician. Her glamorous and eccentric appearance changed to become elegant and classy.

For her fans, she is a fairy godmother because she often speaks out about women's and children's issues. It is very ironic about her husband's actions in abandoning a woman and her child.

I opened her IG story. In the midst of her busy schedule as a people's representative, she never fails to update her activities with her husband and children. That's what makes netizens even more amazed and jealous of their family.

My thumb stopped tapping the screen when the man's face appeared on my cell phone screen. It turns out their 10 year old daughter is having a birthday today.

Nicholas Grayson was seen kissing his daughter's left and right cheeks and then hugging her. ' Happy birthday, daddy beautiful child.'

I can't see this . I finished my stalking activities and stared blankly at the ceiling of the room.

My eyes started to crystallize. A few moments later, tears fell from the corners of my eyes.

I'd be lying if I didn't envy his two children, especially his daughter. Deep in the most hidden corner of my heart, I also want to feel his embrace, his affection and his attention. Why can't he do the same to the child born from my mother's womb?

My mother died 3 years ago after suffering from a disease in her intestines. I don't know for sure what the name of the disease was because until the end of her life my mother was never checked into a hospital. She only relied on free medicine from the community health center to reduce her pain when she had a relapse. It's not that mom doesn't want to go to the hospital, but we don't have money. Never mind going to the hospital for treatment, it's even difficult to eat every day.

I just lived alone with my mother in a rented house that was far from decent. Invective and insults are our daily bread.

People often give the nickname 'whore' to my mother just because she gave birth to a child without a husband. I'm not condoning my mother's actions, but what right do they have to say something like that? Do they feel holier than mother? Not necessarily.

My mother takes care of me very well. She gave me a decent education even though she had to work hard here and there. They may not necessarily be like my mother. So, whatever people say about my mother, I am still proud of her.

At school, I never had close friends. My status as a child without a father made them avoid me like a virus. I'm used to people whispering behind my back or looking me up and down with a cynical look as if to say, ' How can a whore study with us in our school? '

I have often experienced being a victim of verbal harassment. The label of being a whore and an illegitimate child that stuck to me made the animal men look down on me. Just because I don't have a father, they feel free to touch me.