CHAPTER :- 18

It was already half past 4 in the morning

It was already half past 4 in the morning. I have to return home before Fang wakes up.

"I'm going home . Please be a good girl." I whispered softly in the ear of the woman who was sleeping in my arms.

When I slowly lifted her head and replaced my arm with a pillow, she turned to face me. Her lips moaned as she pressed closer to my body and hugged me. Even in her sleep she was still reluctant to let me go, but her mouth always tried to deny that she needed me. She said she didn't believe me, but she could sleep peacefully in my arms without fear. Het prestige is high enough to admit it.

I kissed her forehead and the top of her nose. Her lips that were displayed in front of me were very tempting to faith, but I didn't want to cheat her.

After managing to let go of her embrace without waking her, I moved slowly down the bed, the left the room without making the slightest sound. On the way back home, I called someone.

Her name is Marie, she is a 28 year old tomboyish woman is one of my trusted people who helps organize my meetings with business clients.

In just a matter of seconds, my phone was picked up. She is always on standby 24 hours receiving orders from me.

"Morning, Boss," she greetedenthusiastically.

"I have a task for you to do."

"What is it, Boss?"

"I'll send you the address of the apartment. Later around 9 in the morning, come to the apartment. There is a girl named Reniella. Take her to the mall to shop for daily clothes and clothes for going to campus."

"Who is that, Boss?"

"Don't ask too many questions. Just do what you're told. And one more thing, don't ask her questions. She doesn't like people who talk a lot. Understand?"

"Yes, Boss. Anything else?"

"That's all."

Last night before going to bed, I asked about the girl's clothes which she didn't bring. That's when she said that the bag containing all her clothes had been stolen by street children. She had no clothes other than what she was wearing at that time. Luckily today was Saturday, so she didn't need to worry about what to wear for campus.

I arrived home at 5 am and Fang was still sleeping soundly. I slipped under the blanket, then hugged her. Jasmine was also still sleeping next to her.

🍁
°
°

In the morning before starting our activities, we gathered at the dining table for breakfast.

"Pa, Ma, today we're going to the mall, okay? I wants to buy a Little Pony bag that glows in the dark," Exclaimed my little daughter, Fang.

"Is there really something like that?"

"Yes, Dad. My friend has one. She said she bought it at the mall. I knows where to buy it," She answered enthusiastically.