CHAPTER :- 8

After entering the room and closing the door, I immediately peeked at him from outside

After entering the room and closing the door, I immediately peeked at him from outside. He has gone. I'm grateful.

I threw my butt onto the mattress on the floor. I straightened my sore right leg. The wound on my elbow and knee wasn't serious, but my ankle felt very painful when I stepped. Even now it still feels like it's throbbing. There must be something wrong with my ankle.

What an unlucky day.

The collision incident was actually not entirely his fault. This morning I woke up late. When I was about to enter the back gate of campus, I overtook two cars in front of me and the incident occurred. The car hit me from behind.

I lay down while checking my cellphone. When I opened IG, the first post I saw was a screen capture of an article entitled ' Jasmine and Nicholas appear intimate again. They deny that there is chaos in their household. '

I immediately opened the link to the article. I read it and saw some photos of them at their press conference this morning. I also watched videos of their press conferences.

I gripped my cellphone tightly. I was furious to see their affection. All the oblique issues that hit Jasmine for the past 2 weeks apparently did not affect their relationship in the slightest. With just one clarification, she could restore her name easily.

Positive comments flooded their social media again as if they had forgotten what they typed a few days ago.

We'll see when I get proof of the affair. Does Jasmine still want to stay with that lecherous man? I do not think so.

🍁
°
°

I jolted awake when I heard a knock on the door from outside the room. I don't know how long I was asleep until I didn't realize it was already dark.

"Just a moment..." I said to whoever was knocking on my bedroom door.

I woke up from my sleep with difficulty. I had difficulty moving my right leg. When I looked down, I was surprised to see the condition of my feet now. My ankle was swollen down to my toes. I couldn't stand. But the knocking sound behind the door sounded even more disturbing.

"Who?" I asked.

"I."

That voice was very familiar to my ears. It was the voice of the bastard who made me like this. I laid my body back against the door and covered my ears with a pillow. I'm still too lazy to meet him, remembering their clarification video this morning.