CHAPTER :- 4

The man stood up when Jasmine was standing right in front of him

The man stood up when Jasmine was standing right in front of him. Jasmine pulled his hand , but the man yanked it free. Then they argued. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear their conversation because I was quite far across the road.

The atmosphere became even more heated when the man pointed at Jasmine's crying face. Then suddenly her hand rose and landed directly on the man's left cheek. She slapped him hard.

Wow! This is a very pleasant sight.

The man turned his back to his wife with his hands on his hips. He looked up. It seemed like the two of them were tired of fighting. A few moments later, Jasmine left, leaving her husband there.

Perfect! This will be big news and the beginning of the breakdown of their household.

I stopped recording. I turned off my cell phone and put it in my hoodie pocket. I watched him again from afar.

He didn't try to chase his wife in the slightest. It turns out he is a man with a strong heart. No wonder he had the heart to ruin my mother's future and just dumped her without feeling guilty. He sat back down at the bus stop with his head bowed listlessly. His hands joined together and supported his forehead.

 His hands joined together and supported his forehead

I decided to leave him. He will also definitely get bored of waiting and leave soon. This time my legs felt very light when riding the bicycle. My heart is still bursting with joy seeing their fight earlier.

A few meters before reaching the boarding house, suddenly it started to drizzle. I pedal my bike faster. Luckily, the heavy rain only started to fall after I arrived at the gate of the boarding house.

After finishing showering, I lay down on my bed and opened my cell phone. I opened the IG application and sent a message to the The_Gossiping_group account.

Hello. I have a video of artist Jasmine Grayson and her husband arguing on the street today. They had a big fight until her husband shouted at her and her slapped . You are interested?

Any gossip account will definitely be interested in the video I offer. This will be a big conspiracy. A role model couple of soap opera loving mothers who are known for being harmonious for decades of marriage are suddenly involved in an argument. After the video spreads, I'm sure the public's perspective on them will change more or less.