CHAPTER :- 16

"Hah?!" She was extremely shocked

"What do you mean?" She screamed. She walked away until she was close to the car door, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Just now you accused me of a modus operandi. So I will prove that your accusation is not true. We sleep together tonight. Sleep in the denotational sense. If we make it through tonight safely, that means you have to withdraw the accusation and I am entitled to a reward."

This is an idea that emerged spontaneously from my head without going through a SWOT analysis. So it's only natural that the idea that emerged was the silliest idea I've ever created. I'm not sure she would approve of this idea myself.

"What gift?" She asked.

"Stay away from Sean ."

She thought for a moment. "What are the indicators of success?" She seemed quite interested in my idea.

"I won't do anything without your permission."

"What if you lose?"

I thought for a moment. "You can ask for anything."

"Anything?" She repeated enthusiastically.

"Yes. But don't get excited yet because I won't fail."

She smiled mysteriously. "We'll see later," she said.

"So you agree, we sleep together tonight?"

"Agree." She answered firmly. "But in my boarding house," she continued.

"Why? Wouldn't it be more comfortable in my apartment?"

She crossed her arms and looked at me searchingly. "Do you think I'm stupid? The apartment is your territory. If something bad happens, I won't be able to fight or run away. If I'm in a boarding house, I just scream and all the boarding house residents will break down the door and gang up on you."

Makes sense. I nodded and agreed to her request. It turns out she considered her decision carefully.

In no time, we arrived at her boarding room.

"Do you want to change clothes?" She asked.

"I didn't bring any clothes to change ."

"Did you forget that you lent me 2 clothes?" She opened the cupboard and took my white shirt and black t-shirt from the top shelf.

"There are shirts, Which one do you want to wear?" She said while weighing her hands which were holding the two clothes.

"This one." I took the black t-shirt from her left-hand.

"Then, tonight I want to wear your your shirt. Is that okay?" She asked.

I swallowed hard. Just imagining her sleeping in that shirt makes my blood rush.