❄𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮..❄

So let's make this clear.... in this chapter Kaizen is 17 and Kataleya is 30 and before you freak out, no she's NOT a pedophile, she just didn't know at the moment.

^^add this story to your reading list.^^

▪︎ F O U R  Y E A R S  A G O ▪︎ ⚠️

Zen sat in the club sippin on his vodka as he looked around the club. Being a 17 year old, you wouldn't imagine him in a club at this age, but he personally needed a night out from everyone.

It's his first night sneaking out, without his parents knowing. He's just tired of playing the innocent boy who knows nothing.

Technically, his body is the only innocent part of him.

For a 17 year old, Zen was already over six foot tall and had muscles which made him look in his twenties.

His body could fool anyone and not to mention his voice that's already deep and rough.

Girls loved it, but he hated it.

He didn't like being touched by anyone at all.

Kataleya on the other hand sat around the bar as she gulped down the liquor, feeling the burning sensation. She desperately needed a night out from her spoiled daughter.

They never got along, no matter how she tried.

As a 30 year old woman, you would expect that she had enjoyed life throughout all those years, but that's not the case at all.

Kat had always given her attention to her daughter, she never went out, never took time for herself because she had always put her daughter first no matter how ungrateful she acts.

But I don't blame her, she's just a teenager at the moment.

She'll grow up and realize not everything glitter in life.

Tonight she decided that she needed a night for herself, she hadn't been with anything since she was pregnant with Aurelia and that was 16 years ago, she wanted to change that tonight.

Her head snapped up when she saw someone sitting next to her, the smell of his sweet perfume had her dizzy.

She knew it was the 'Bleu De Chanel', because it's her favorite men's perfume.

Her eyes scanned him and boy was he fine as hell. He was dark skinned, with waves but she couldn't figure out his eye color in the semi dark club. He was much taller than her from what she could see as he sat with his legs spread on the bar stool.