2. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬, 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

I looked at my three big dogs and smirked to myself. They were chained up as they growled loudly, saliva dripping from their mouths to the floor and I knew they must be hungry.

Shadow my Pitbull, Storm my German Shepherd and Stone my Rottweiler.

I've had them since I was 16 years old, but they live in a different house with someone who takes care of them when I can't.

I dragged the man by his hair and threw him to them as he screamed when they attacked him, tearing him from limb to limb greedily.

Rip him piece by piece, every inch of him.

His head got bitten off clean and I laughed after watching as Shadow disfigured it gracefully.

How can you not enjoy life? It's so entertaining these days.

The same man that was her date at the restaurant.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time I served a human to them on a silver platter. All of Kataleya's dates get torn apart by my three dogs everytime and it's always fun to watch.

How much I love the sight of their blood spilling.

The screams from the men have me excited for more. I love hearing their screams begging for mercy as my dogs tear them apart crucially.

Don't even think I'm evil, it's all her fault for dating all these men. She's mine and mine alone, the sooner she realizes it— the better it will be for her and every other man.

Kataleya, Kataleya, Kataleya.

My future wife.

I chuckle as I bite into my glazed donut, while watching the show in front of me.

My favorite one.

After they were finished, only bones were left. They are weird dogs, they will eat the flesh but not the bones.

I rolled my eyes and brought them out as I went to wash them off because they were covered in blood.

"Good boys." I cooed at them as I patted their heads and they wiggle their tails happily.

No one knows I do this, not even my family members. I mean, why would they?

They all think I'm this innocent idiot anyways. I could kill someone and blame it on one of my siblings and they would believe me instead.

I'm sure that will come in handy one day.

When I got done with that, I cleaned up the basement and buried the bones in the neighbor's back yard when they went out.

I took a bath afterwards and when I was finished, I got in bed completely naked.

That's how I normally sleep, naked.