1. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

Yes, go deeper.

I dragged the knife across my stomach, going deeper as I clench my jaw at the pain that came with it.

Now, she has to give us some attention at least.

I watched as blood dripped from the wound and I grinned happily, throwing the sharp blade down my bathroom sink.

I groaned, holding the wound as I sneaked out the house before my twin brother caught me. I got into my car and drove to the hospital, still holding unto my wound.

The moment I reached the hospital, someone came to my attendance immediately and got me into one of the rooms.

"You again, Mr. Santos?" The doctor I'm now familiar with asked and I smirked.

"Hm. I'm a bit clumsy these days, doc." I lied to the doctor, "But could you maybe get Nurse Cosmo to look after this wound again?"

A knowing look passed through his eyes immediately.

He shook his head as he stitched me up, before he went out calling the nurse I requested. She came in minutes later and my heart fluttered in my chest.

She looks so good.

"Hi, my freckles." I smirk.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me, "Really? What are you doing here Kaizen?" Then she looked at the wound. "Please don't tell me you cut yourself again." She hissed in a frustrated way.

She's so pretty.

I shrug. "I had to find a way to see you." I paused, "Are you forgetting that you literally changed your locks on your house door so I couldn't get in?"

I mean, can she blame us for doing all this?

"Because you stole one of my keys and kept entering my house without permission!" She snapped quietly.

She's just overreacting at this point.

"Calm down, baby." I said calmly, "Now, come dress my wound, I miss your hands on me."

Don't get me wrong, the last time I touched this woman sexually was at the club years ago. From that moment, she doesn't want anything to do with me and that makes me even more obsessed with her.

I love a good chase.

She sighs as she gets the things needed, then she starts dressing my wound. I pulled her in between my legs as she concentrated on my wound.

I rubbed her hips without realizing and she stopped immediately.

"Kaizen."

"Kataleya." I hummed as I pulled her closer to me.