3. 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

I fixed my glasses properly on my face as I entered my house, knowing my family would be in there.

I sighed to myself knowing it's time to put on an act.

The innocent act.

"My baby." I heard mom's voice and I smiled.

"Hi mom." I hugged her back when she hugged me tightly.

"I missed you." She pecked my cheek.

"I missed you too, gorgeous." I mumbled, setting her back beside dad.

I nodded to dad and fistbump him as he did the same to me.

I saw my sister Azurra and her husband Blaze sitting on the couch. I scrunch my face up at the way they were looking at each other, it makes me wanna light both their asses on fire.

I saw my twin brother also sitting on the couch, as well as my uncles and aunties.

Uncle Rome, Uncle Benjamin, Aunt Natalia, Aunt Hailey and Arielle, who's Blaze's mom.

Uncle Rome's children, Autumn and Romeo.

I also saw my little brothers; Aleksandar who's now 12, Darion and Darius who's now 10 and my little baby sister Destiny who's almost three now.

Destiny ran up to me with sleepy eyes and I pulled her up in the air by her leg as she dangled upside down, while I held her far away from my body.

Everyone gasps, while Destiny giggles.

I don't know what's funny in this, but whatever.

"Zen, could you hold your sister properly? Goddamn, you need to stop holding her like that, like she's some virus or something." Dad rolled his eyes.

Isn't she one?

I was about to give her to him and he shook his head, "Go put her to sleep, you need to learn."

Learn for what reason?

I looked at her as she dangled upside down and I blinked in confusion.

I walked away to the room, still holding her by the leg and threw her in her crib as she bounced and giggled more.

"Zen-Zen!" She squeals and I roll my eyes.

"Sleep now." I hissed at her, folding my arms together as we glared at each other.

She might soon be three years old but she's rude.

A while after she frowns at me.

Kaizan came into the room and picked her up, while rocking her. "That's not how you put her to sleep, idiot."

I shrug, whatever.

Who cares?

When she finally started sleeping, he put her down and walked out of the room.