6. 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨• ღ

Kataleya P

Kataleya P.O.V

I walked into my room and almost screamed from the sight of Kaizen inside.

Why does he always appear in my house, in my room?

He's like a fucking ghost.

My jaw dropped in shock as I watched what he was doing.

"Zen, put it down!" I screamed at him as I watched him sniffing my panties.

He held it up to his nose as he closed his eyes and hummed to himself.

Nasty ass.

"I'm serious." I gritted at him when he picked up more, rubbing them over his face like a fucking idiot.

He paused and looked over at me.

"How about you take off the one you got on now and give it to me so I can do whatever I want with it."

This guy.

"You're fucking crazy." I huffed at him, "Get out of my things and stop playing around with my panties."

He shrugged, "Yo' the one who was wasting time when you were supposed to be packing. I'm just helping out."

Helping out by smelling my panties like a freak.

Wait, how did he know I was even packing?

My eyes found the open suitcase on my bed and realized that must be how he knows.

Even though we have about two more weeks left for his sister's wedding.

"Don't you have people your age to hang out with? Every day you're in my space, like damn." I mumbled out.

"I'd rather hang with my future wifey." He smirks, "You acting like you don't like my company or something."

Let me just avoid the fact that he just called me his future wife.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not an act, I don't like you or your crazy ass company."

He held his chest dramatically, "Ouch! You hurt my ego there, freckles." Then he sighs, "Too bad I don't give a fuck about what you like or dislike."

I glared at him.

I hate him so much.

"Kaizen, get out of my house." I warned him but he completely ignored me as he trashed my drawers.

I shook my head as I started packing again. I was extremely excited about this trip because I've never really traveled before and I really want to do it.

I don't know how his family will react when they see someone older than him as his date and I'm scared to find out.

I just hope they're nice enough.