5. 𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧• ღ

Kataleya P

Kataleya P.O.V

"I need money." She demanded and I sighed looking at her.

"Couldn't have asked how I was first?" I questioned softly.

Aurelia rolled her eyes, "Maybe because I don't care? Can I get the money or not?"

I mean, she is my daughter. I'll always love her, even if she doesn't love me back.

She hated me the moment she found out I got pregnant with her at the age of 15. She doesn't even know the details of it and she won't ever know about it.

Even if she hates me forever.

I'll live with it.

Only one person knew the full story and that was by mistake.

We never seem to get along and I never knew why. It's like we were two complete strangers attached by a string. I don't know what it feels like to have that bond with your child you carry for nine months then pushed out.

It's weird.

Even when she was born, I didn't feel that strong connection with her, but maybe it's just me.

She had nothing of me either, while I had blonde hair, she had dark brown. My eyes are sea blue, while hers is gray and we looked nothing alike.

"Tell me who's my dad, I'd rather know him than you anyway." She scrunched her face up at me.

Ouch.

I answered her how I always did, "I don't know who he is, I'm sorry."

She scoffed, "Of course, because you were a slut at 15. Just sleeping around with anyone and then getting pregnant, not knowing who got you pregnant."

My mouth dropped open in surprise, because this is the first time she had said something like this about me.

Well, in front of my face at least.

"You don't know anything, you don't know anything about me, so how about you shut your mouth for once." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh look, she talks back." She snorted. "Give me my money and I'll be gone out of your way."

Her money, my ass.

It's my hard working money, but she thinks because I'm her mother I still have to provide for her even though she's soon to be 20.

I looked at her and wondered where I had gone wrong with her. I really tried everything in my power to give her everything she had wanted. I just failed to give her a dad, her rightful dad and maybe that's why she's like this.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I sighed and pulled out my phone as I sent her some cash in her account. No matter how much she hates me, I still do love her.