8. 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

As soon as she opened her door, she blocked the way instantly as I tried entering the house.

For once, I tried to be a gentleman and knocked.

"Hell no, stop right there." She puts her hand out to stop me, "I'm not taking those." She stated as she looked at the bags in my hands.

My brows furrowed together, "There are bags, clothes and jewelleries in there." I told her.

She rolled her eyes, "Good for you."

"What flew up yo' ass this morning, hm?" I mumbled, pushing her out of the doorway as I stepped inside.

"Take the bags, freckles." I say as I push them in her hands.

She gritted her teeth and pushed them back to me, "Why don't you wear them instead?"

Anger surfaced from me as I dragged her towards me, "Lose that fucking attitude mama. These are for you, so shut up and take that shit."

"I told you I don't want them!" She hissed, pushing me out of the way.

I yanked her back and wrapped my hand around her throat, "Stop playing with me woman. When I say something, you need to fucking listen."

"MOVE!" She shouted in disbelief.

I scoff, "Why yo’ so upset?”

She struggled against me, "Let go!"

"You gonna take them?"

She glares at me, "Don't tell me what to do you asshole."

I rolled my eyes, "Say that shit again."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She screams, acting brave and I squeezed her throat more.

I chuckle darkly, "One more time on my momma." I warned in a serious tone. "If I tell you to bend that ass over right now, what you gonna do?"

Her eyes widened in fear as tears threatened to spill out, "Bend that ass over." She choked out, agreeing.

That's my girl.

I smirk, "Damn right, that's what you gonna do.” Then I paused, "Now, take the gifts and stop being dramatic."

"No!"

This woman is so fucking stubborn.

I pulled her into the room and clicked the door closed. My hands flew to her jaw and clutched it tightly while slamming her against the wall as she hissed.

"No? You're fucking pissing me off now, ma." I roared at her face as her eyes squeezed shut.

She nodded.

"It wasn't an option freckles, you gonna take it and stop being a brat. Hm?" I whispered as I placed a harsh and quick kiss on her neck. "Next time, when I give yo' ass something, take it immediately."