4. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

"What yo' ass doing?" I asked her as I stepped into her room.

She jumped in fright, not expecting me to be here at this time. I watched as she hurriedly wrapped Black satin robe around her body.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, freckles." I stated, as I looked her up and down while licking my lips.

"Pervert." She curses at me.

"I asked where yo' ass going at this time." I repeated my question, looking at the time that showed 9:25 p.m.

She glares at me.

I sat on the bed and pulled her in between my legs as I held her waist. "Bruh, are you deaf?"

She rolled her eyes, "Going on a date."

I laugh loudly, letting her go, "Aite, do yo' thang."

I laid on the bed as I watched her got ready in a red beautiful fucking dress. Her ass sucked it up so much that if she bent down I'd see her pussy peeking out.

I clench my jaw as I fumbled with the teddy bear on her bed that I had gotten for her about two years ago.

I'm surprised she hasn't thrown it away yet.

Going on a date my ass.

I scoffed at myself as she took her time to get dolled up.

"Who the fuck you getting so pretty fo’?" I ask as I mugged her.

She gave me another glare, "My date, duh."

Is she stupid?

"I'll break the shit out yo' jaw." I threatened, "You must be fucking dumb." I sat up, looking her up and down.

I won't ever touch her like that, but I have to show her I'm not playing with her.

She looks so beautiful.

She looked scared for a moment until she rolled her eyes, "Get out of my house, that's what you need to do. I'm a grown ass woman, I can go wherever I want and with whoever I want."

I stood, checking inside my bag.

"What are you doing?" She asked in confusion as she watched me check my bag.

I chuckle, "Looking for my glock to smoke his ass with."

She blinked, then burst out laughing, probably thinking I was joking.

I don't joke.

"I'm dead as hell." She laughed some more.

Not her picking up on my slang these days.

"Don't worry, he gone be dead soon too."

I watched as she finished up with her makeup and Goddamn, she could pass for an actual angel.