9. 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

I clench my jaw as I look forward and unto the couch in disgust.

"I-I never looked, I swear Zenny." I heard a small voice and looked down at Mani holding a hand over her eyes.

"Keep them eyes closed, Lil butt." I warned her, before picking her up and walking her inside a room which I realize is hers based on too much pink and too many toys scattered everywhere.

I frowned when I saw the room. The bedroom was horrible and had the mattress on the floor. The mattress looked like it was soaked with urine.

What the fuck.

Mani looked down embarrassed, "S-Sorry! I have accidents sometimes."

I knew she was talking about the mattress

I chuckle, "Hey, that's nothing to be embarrassed about, Lil butt. You're only four, it's okay." Then I bent down to her level, "What if I told you, even I used to wet the bed when I was smaller?" I said and she giggled.

"Lies!"

I shrug, "It's the truth," I paused, "There were these voices that usually haunts me in my head and it would make me afraid of getting up at night, so I would just pee the bed instead."

She scrunched her face up, then giggled again. "Woah."

"Mhmm." I got up and went to the door. "I stopped peeing the bed when I turned six." Then I glared at her, "Tell anybody my secret and I'll cut all your hair off and leave you bald."

She gasps, "Mean!" Her bottom lip poked out as she made a face and I scoffed.

I sighed as I looked around. She can't possibly stay in this house. What will I do now?

Just kill her.

Shut the fuck up.

What? It'll be much easier.

I ignored the voice as I massaged my forehead.

"You're leaving?" She pouted when she saw me going back through the door.

I shook my head, "Yo' hungry?"

"Yes, please." She nods nonstop.

I took my phone out, "Want some nuggets and fries?"

I mean, which child does not like those? The day I find one child that does not like that, I'll jump off of a bridge.

You'll do that regardless, one day.

"Nuggets, yay!" She claps excited, then pouts, "I didn't eat anything today. No food is here and my sister says she has no money."

That bitch.

I placed an order for 20 nuggets and two large fries.

"Apple or orange?" I asked.

She put a finger on her chin as she thought about it, "Apple juice please."