7. 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞• ღ

Kaizen P

Kaizen P.O.V

I pulled off the blindfold from the doctor and dragged him to the basement of my dog house.

"You saved my life and for that, I'm thankful." I smirk at him, "Now I'm about to show you how thankful I am."

I opened the door and saw my three big dogs chained up, looking hungry as always as they blared their teeth at us.

"W-What are we doing here?" The doctor asked nervously.

Kill him.

I shrug, "Showing my appreciation, of course." Then I added, "By the way, next time you put your filthy mouth on my woman— oh wait, there won't be a next time unfortunately."

His eyes widened, "Wait no, I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your w-woman."

Too bad I don't care.

I pushed him to my dogs and watched as they tore him apart. His screams were music to my ears and I loved every single part of it.

The screams of terror.

My phone started ringing, and I left the basement as I answered it immediately.

"Hm?"

"Kaizen, where are you?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "Who wants to know?"

She hissed, "Meet us at the mall now or did you forget we had plans to go shopping for the trip?"

If only she knew she wouldn't be there.

I'll make sure of that.

"I'll be there soon." I hung up the phone and shoved it inside my pocket.

I went and took a shower, before pulling on a sweatsuit. I brushed my hair then pulled on my rings, chain and my black studs.

I left the house and got into my Porsche, before driving off to the mall. It only took me about fifteen minutes to get there and that's my longest record thus far.

I parked and got out as I walked through the mall. I spotted them standing outside of Chanel and sighed as I approached them.

It was only my twin brother Kaizan, Aurelia— our so-called best friend and another girl that I've never seen before.

I nodded to my brother as I stopped in front of them. Aurelia hugged me and I wanted to throw up so bad.

I hate being touched.

"Finally you're here." She says dramatically, "Oh, this is Jaylee my friend and Jaylee, this is Kaizen my best friend and Kai twin."

She introduced us.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." She blushed.

What is she blushing for?

"Hm, you too Jetlee." I hummed, walking past them.