01

01; New Beginning and Old Friends.

Hayden woke up to the sound of her alarm on her phone going off. She groggily opened her eyes and looked around at her surroundings. She was in her car in the backseat laying down, her stuff all around her. She was finally in Beacon Hills after the girl named Allison told her to go here. With a 3 hour drive here, she was exhausted and passed out once she hit the town.

She opened her lock-screen to find her phone read '7:30' and see had at least 30 minutes to get ready for her first day at Beacon Hills High School. She remembers her old childhood friend Violet and Liam telling her where the directions and where the school was. At least she wouldn't be alone on her first day.

Hayden deiced to finally get ready with putting a new clean white shirt with a flannel over it and skinny jeans, hoping no one was around to see her change even though she put a blanket over the window to keep any eyes off her. She put her black booties on and grabbed her bag with all over her school stuff her mom gave her before she died. With her mom in Hayden's mind she found herself having fresh tears run down her face ruining her mascara. "Stop Hayden. Your stronger then this." The girl muttered to herself wiping the tears and black away and re-applying the mascara onto her lashes.

Hayden climbed over all her stuff in her little car and got into the drivers seat heading to the high school with thought running through her head. What about my old friends? Are they going to like the new me?

The school came into her view and the drive was quicker then she thought. Hayden parked after spending 10 minutes just trying to find a open spot, She got out of her car to see busses parked with students getting off and walking into the school, but one group of students caught her eye. Allison told her to find Scott McCall, but why?

"I can't believe Peter got robbed!" A boy said with his arms flying out with wide brown eyes. He was quite attractive in Hayden's opinion. His brown eyes reminded her of a puppy and his hair was ruffed up like he ran his ran his hands through it constantly.

"Yeah, But Derek's back." The other boy said, He was really tan and something made me think he was very nice and somehow would help me. The walked past me not thinking twice and Hayden watched their backs and tried not to look at the brunettes boy's butt. Suddenly Hayden heard someone whisper in her ear, "That's Scott and Stiles. Isn't Stiles cute? Personally I like Scott better." She looked to her right and saw Allison in the same outfit she last saw her in. Hayden trailed her eyes and shook her head, and closed her eyes hoping she would be gone once the girl opened her eyes back open.

"Im not just going to go away, I will annoy the shit out of you if you don't go to the lacrosse field where Scott and Stiles are." Allison said making Hayden jump, She had her arms crossed and Hayden noticed her nails were painted red.

"Oh my god, Im going crazy." She muttered gripping her bag on her shoulder and walking towards the two boys who were already on the lacrosse field anyways. "Is this football?" Hayden asked Allison while walking towards the field.

"Like someone once told me, Football is a joke here in Beacon." Allison smiled as Hayden walked up the bleachers to see two girls sitting, one was watching Scott and the other looking down at her math homework confused.

Some guys were practicing for tryouts and my eye caught the two boys at the goal. The guy caught every ball that was throw at him. It didn't look possible but he was doing really good, He was amazing for a freshmen. It reminded me of-

"Hayden?" The girl's name was suddenly called out and she turned her head to see Liam, her childhood best friend standing on the field with a huge smile on his face, taking his helmet off from the goal and she noticed the two boys she saw earlier looking at him weirdly and glaring. A smile broke out on Hayden's face and she ran down the bleachers dropping her stuff and launching herself into his arms.