02

02; Hayden hates hospitals.

As it turned out Liam was taken to the hospital with how much pain he was in. He needed to be checked over and get some x-rays.

Hayden was still behind Scott and Stiles once they entered the hospital. She hated hospital the smell made her uneasy and it made her want to throw up her breakfast, If she even ate breakfast.

A lady came running into view and she looked like she was busy and maybe stressed out. Stiles hit Scott's arm and pointed at her.

"Uh Hi mom funny seeing you here." Scott said trying to wince under his mom's glare.

"Alright what happened here." She said looking down at how Liam was wincing in pain and Scott and Stiles holding him up. Then Scott and Stiles quickly explained how this happened and Hayden only caught "I swear i didn't mean to" From Scott and Stiles pointed at Liam "I mean I think it was his fault", With how much they were talking at the same time. Scott's mom looked over at Hayden and raised her eyebrows and Hayden smiled giving her a "Don't look at me" look.

Scott's mom shook her head grabbing a wheelchair and huffed out a sigh, "Alright Sit him down."

Scott and Stiles quickly sat Liam not so gently into the wheelchair. Scott's mom then looked at his foot and sighed noticing how he looked. "Don't worry Liam we'll take good care of you." And she grabbed the wheelchair leading him down the hall.

"Alright I have to go, I promised I helped Malia study." Stiles spoke making Hayden jump. He looked at Hayden and smirked. Hayden couldn't help but noticed how pretty his eyes were.

"If anything I think Studying doesn't mean "Studying" for teenagers. Let's be real here." Hayden said to Stiles crossing her arms at him. Stiles eyes widen in annoyances was about to speak but Scott quickly said "Who are you by the way?"

Hayden huffed out a sigh in annoyance. They finally asked her now? "Im Hayden Collin, Im new here and Liam was my childhood best friend. Your Scott McCall right?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah Why are you here?"

"I'm not sure yet." Hayden said looking around Scott to see Allison standing right next to Scott, looking at him painfully.

"Alright Nice to meet you Hayden, I'm Stiles by the way,"Stiles said shaking his head at the girl, "Scott I don't need to tell you this was your fault right?"

Scott looked down guilty, "I don't know. If I haven't been so worried about team captain then he wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Okay I'm just gonna" Hayden trailed off feeling awkward and walking away from the two boys, pointed towards the hallway wanting to see Liam and make sure he's alright. As she was walking away she heard Stiles say "It's okay to want something for yourself every one in awhile."

Hayden walked down the hallway of the hospital stopping to see Liam in a room. She almost walked in but stopped seeing him talking to his step-father. He came out of the room almost collided with her making her jump back, "Sorry didn't see you there-Wait Hayden?"

The girl nodded smiling "Surprise." She was lifted into a hug and brought back down before she could pat Liam's stepfather's back. He set Hayden back down from his warm friendly hug and pulled back. "I can't believe it's you, you look so old! Well I won't waste your time, You can go see Liam if you want." He said giving her a smile and patting her back and walking down the hall.

"It was nice seeing you again!" Hayden called out watching him walk away. Liam looked up once she walked into the room, The first thing she noticed was his sad face.