11

11; the truth isn't so nice after all.

I LOVE THIS SONG OK OK AND FITS THE CHAPTER PERFECTLY HAPPY READING ((:

Hayden nods before she can process anything Stiles lips are on her lips softly. Her eyes flutter shut, she could feel Stiles long eyelashes on her cheek. At first the kiss was small and light she could barley feel his lips on hers, Stiles pulls back to look into Hayden's eyes making sure she was okay. Stiles hazel eyes had a flicker of green in them making Hayden pull Stiles back, Her arms wrapping around his neck playing with the back of his neck where his soft hair was.

The kiss gets harder, Stiles taking more control pushing her gently up against his jeep. Stiles hands found her cheeks holding her there from moving away from him, afraid she would run. Both of them have their hearts open and each of them were holding them, protecting them from getting hurt. Hayden opens her mouth making Stiles get closer to her if that was more possible than he already was depending the kiss, lips moving in sync with her lips. Hayden feels alive and not so sleepy anymore, she wasn't cold anymore from the coldness outside, she was hot from Stiles lips.

They finally pull apart, Stiles lips pink and Hayden's a little numb. Stiles sucked in a breath then exhaled Hayden doing the same still staring at him. Stiles and Hayden eyes were locked smiling to themselves at how happy they were to finally to that. Hayden was falling down heavy and her heart was opening up to Stiles, and Stiles wasn't going to let her land and hurt her heart because he's going to stand with her by her side and catch her before she falls breaking her heart. (OK WOW MY HEART HURTS SORRY KEEP READING INGORE ME)

"Are you okay?" Stiles whispers his breath tickling her face.

Hayden nods her hands running her hands through his hair, "After that kiss? More than okay."

Stiles laughing bringing Hayden into a hug wrapping his arms around her small waist while she buries her face into his neck breathing in his scent. Stiles and Hayden stand there for a moment enjoying each other's embrace. "Did I ever tell you I feel like i'm home in your arms, safe no one can hurt me anymore?"

Stiles shakes his head running his fingers through her hair gently, swaging back and forth even though there wasn't any music and they weren't really dancing just swaying gently. "Well you are. I look at you and-and i'm home, I haven't felt like that in along time since my mom actually so thanks for making me feel it again, I missed it." Hayden responds closing her eyes.

"Me too, My house doesn't feel like home anymore without a female figure. Without my mom my dad's been lost so have I. My dad tires to hide it with burying himself in his work and job, it kills me to see him like he use to be. I miss my mom everyday your not alone Hayden."

Hayden pulls back bringing Stiles back for a kiss but stops laughing into the his mouth once Stiles kisses back responding, "I never thought we would be doing this."

"Why? Because I'm Stiles Stilinski the annoying sarcastic spazz?"

"No because I didn't think I would open my heart up back again. Don't make me regret it."

"I won't."

--x--

"We need a warrant." Hayden whispers to Stiles and Lydia looking around the station making sure no one heard her or them taking about sneaking into Eichen House.

"My grandma left me that list for a reason, we have to go." Lydia insists looking at Stiles. Stiles nods rolling his eyes thinking of someone certain who was dangerously creepy, He hated him.

"Is there anyone who can help us?" Hayden asks playing with her hands, Eichen House made her uneasy voices spoke to her and made her mind blank expect for the fact the voices screaming for her to die. And not to mention Meredith, She scared Hayden she was crazy.