07

07: Violet?

"Seriously why did I wear heels to a lacrosse game?" Hayden said trying not to trip on the grass with her or Lydia's choice of shoes. She made her way to see Violet seating next to Mason and waved smiling at her friends. Violet didn't wave back just roll her eyes looking out on the field to see Garret, But Mason did waving back fractionally yelling "Over here Hayden!"

Hayden held up her hands to Mason and saw Stiles getting ready putting his gear on hanging up on his phone who was saying, "Dad why aren't you here yet?" She made her way over to him, his back to her view and she came up with an idea to scare him.

She yelled "Boo!" putting her hands on his broad shoulders and made him let out a manly-girl scream and jump. Stiles spun around to see Hayden laughing putting her hand up to her mouth. "Hayden! You just gave me a heartattack!" Stiles said pushing her gently.

Coach is lining everyone up getting everyone ready for the game when Stiles looks back at the field. "Gotta go. Wish me luck."

"I think you'll need it with a killer trying to murder Liam or anyone supernatural that's here for some cash, So" Hayden says drawling out the S, Bringing Stiles into a hug awkwardly. "Good luck Stilinski."

Stiles mutters into her hair, "Thanks Collins." Trying not to wrap him arms around her, Reminding himself he has a girlfriend that's not so good at it he might add.

Hayden pulls apart smiling at Stiles trying not to notice Brett a couple yards away from them, Stiles notices and leans down pulling her hair pack behind her ear, "I'll try not to tackle your ex on the field, like we both no i could not but i could try."

Hayden shakes her head glaring when he passes by, "By all means go head I could care less about his ass." Hayden turns around flipping her hair behind her and going up the bleachers sitting down next to Violet and Mason.

She could feel Violet tense and bring her hand up to play with her necklace that looked like it weighted a ton. Hayden didn't take notice but could see Scott trying to get Liam off the field saying "Because his leg." But Brett yells "Think fast!" and throws a ball at Liam who is standing on the sidelines and catches it with supernatural speed. Could Brett could just go away?

Coach then confirms that Liam will definitely be playing. Kira and Scott agree that she'll watch Garrett if Scott watches Liam. Scott walks over to Brett and Hayden couldn't tell what he was saying but Brett looks like he refuses before plowing into Liam and eventually scoring a goal. Liam tries to charge at the players and Scott and Stiles hold him back. "Jesus Liam." Hayden shakes her head muttering while Mason gives her hand a squeeze.

At the face-off of the game Stiles get's the ball making Hayden squeal with excitement. Stiles passes it to Kira who looks frozen but then starts running to the goal, Coach yells for her to pass, but she shoots instead, scoring a goal. Everyone cheered going to stand and clap. "Whoo go Kira!' Hayden yells smiling at Scott and Kira.

But Hayden's smile fades when Coach benches Kira yelling, "Kira this is a scrimmage and the point is teamwork, not scoring!" Kira nods looking disappointed in herself while Scott smiles at her sadly also. Garret walks by passing glaring threatening at Scott.

They all continue to play, in till Liam and Brett collided into each other making Hayden think of the first day here when he collided with Scott and Stiles. Hayden shakes her head when she sees Scott fix his broken arm fixing it back into it's right place, Stiles looking at her and grimace which she laughs at his face.

Brett is still on the floor groaning in pain making Hayden smirk but she can't help but feel bad. She shouldn't because he broke her heart but she couldn't help but feel the feelings for him come back up into her chest she felt a year ago, making her feel horrible. She snaps her head to Scott's left on the field and see's Garret retracts the blade in his crosse making her eyes widened.