15

Hayden woke up to the sound of people yelling and screaming, she didn't know where she was or how she got here, Much less with who. It was dark, only she could see was bones all around her making her whimper escape her lips through the muffled tape stopping her from screaming or talking. She couldn't remember how she got here, when she tried to remember it was fuzz and her head spun with confusion and pain. She removed the tape from her mouth and looked around hurt.

Hayden felt like she couldn't move at all, like she was paralyzed by something. She tried moving her toes or fingers but they barley moved either. "Help." Hayden spoke trying to yell but her voice came out raspy and only a whisper. A tear fell down her face as she tried to remain calm, trying not to think about how Stiles was going to freak out or how she was never going to get to see him again or her friends. Oh god, She thought. Stiles must be going out of his mind.

Hayden tried moving sightly from the ground, but whimpered once the pain hit her straight in the stomach and head. She looked down to see that she was bleeding from her stomach, Hayden lifted her shirt up to see a scratch mark and bruises from someone. Her head was pounding and it was making her eyesight go in and out of dark spots.

With shaky fingers she brought her fingers up to her head where she winced once she touched her head which was also bleeding. Dry and fresh blood ran down her forehead onto her cheek. Hayden licked her dry lips and she tasted iron. Hayden breathed in a shaky breath and tried to find the courage to get up from the ground which was by a bunch of dead body and bones left.

"Think of Stiles Hayden, Stiles." Hayden whispered thinking of his safety and embrace once she can get out of here and run into his arms.  His warm amber honey eyes when she looked into them about to kiss him, or the way she fits perfectly when they lay down together and how she could feel his heartbeat pound and think how she was so in love with Stiles. The way Stiles looked at Hayden was the way all girls wanted to be looked at, and the way Hayden couldn't breathe when she wasn't with him scared her but made her smile slightly.

"I love Stiles." Hayden realized eyes widened and even if she couldn't tell him right away she knew she would get to tell him soon. With her body screaming at her to stop moving, Hayden slowly and painfully got up from the ground with clenched teeth from not screaming out. Hayden already tired and she didn't even move a step, leaning against the wall and looked out into the blinding light behind her.

What Hayden saw made her frozen in fear, Kira was lying on the ground looking dead but Hayden could see the soft unsteady breaths she squeezed in every know in then. "Kira!" Hayden spoke tears welling up in her eyes to see her friend looking dead. Kira heard her name being called and slowly opened her eyes to see Hayden leaning down checking her wounds. "Hayden? What are you doing here?"

"I-I don't know, can't remember the last thing I remember is Stiles dropping me off at Scott's house to study for my test." Hayden replied scared for both of them. With the mention of the boy's name, Kira's eyes widened. "S-Scott is one of them Hayden."

Hayden narrowed her eyes in the dark, "One of what?"

"A Berserker. Kate turned him into one, I-I don't know how but you need to stay away from them. He did this to me," Kira points to her wound where a danger was stabbed into her stomach, "He didn't know it was me or he was doing it. He's possessed over Kate's power and commands." Kira breathed out closing her eyes. Hayden felt everything hit her all at once, She remembers how she got here and how Kate wanted to talk to Alison.

"Kira you need to keep your eyes open, okay? Stay with me please." Hayden pleaded touching Kira's forehead it was burning hot. She didn't care that she was in the same condition as Kira, She couldn't care about her health right now. She needed to make sure nothing happened to Kira and she stayed awake.