08

08; Peter is creepy what's new.

Brett is slammed on the table by Stiles and Derek, so Deaton can give him a incision. Why? Because a crazy bitch tried killing him and Hayden tonight, which wasn't Hayden's cup of tea. She broke down in Stiles arms and he held her like it wasn't nothing. Hayden wish she just did it in her bed where Scott and Melissa were asleep and no one saw her. Crying made her weak, and Hayden wanted to feel powerful and do something for the Pack. Try to save people, not find them.

She just wished she could find out what ever the hell she was so she could maybe help someone. Hayden felt useless and unwanted which put her in a bad mood.

Hayden snaps out of her gaze to see Brett seizing and foaming yellow at the mouth. Hayden turns away grossed out. "That's disgusting."

Stiles gives her a look, "What's happening to this kid?"

Deaton speaks panicky, "He been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane." They continue to struggle holding him down and keeping him steady, "Hold him! We can't keep him still the incision might kill him."

"Hey derek how about a little werewolf strength." Stiles spits out sarcastically blowing out, licking his lips which Hayden tries not to notice that was really hot.

Derek glares at him. "Yeah I'm not the only one here with "werewolf strength".

Stiles gives Derek a surprised kind of look while Brett jerks and throws both Stiles and Derek off. Brett gets up and starts to run causing Hayden to back away from him, but Peter cuts him off and punches him in the face, knocking him out. Derek watches Peter with cautious awe, and Peter looks at him with glowing blue eyes. "I guess I still have a little "werewolf strength" myself."

"Yeah, maybe more than a little," Derek replies, which makes Peter smirk. Derek looks down at the claw marks on his arm, which aren't healing.

"Okay then." Hayden mutters narrowing her eyes at Peter who keeps staring at her like he knew something she didn't. "Can I help you?" Hayden spits sassy crosses her arms over her chest giving him a glare.

Peter smirks again shaking his head at her, "No you just remind me of someone I use to know."

"Use to?"

Peter doesn't respond looking away while Hayden starts to get creeped out. She looks at Stiles who looks at Deaton breathing out, "He's not breathing."

Hayden bents down at Brett looking at him. Stiles noticed at reaches out to squeeze her hand while Deaton cuts center of Brett's chest, releasing a puff of yellow gas. Peter watches as Derek's wounds heal, and Derek looks incredibly relieved to find out that that power isn't entirely gone yet. "He'll be okay, but probably unconscious for a while."

Brett starts to mutter something and after a few seconds it's loud enough to hear, "The Sun. The Moon. The Truth."

Deaton tells them that it's Buddhist, and Peter realizes that their  must be alpha must be Satomi Ito.

Everyone is silent in till Hayden claps her hands looking at Stiles questionably, "Ready to go then?"

Stiles nods grabbing her hand pulling her out of the room, Peter still watching her when they go out the door. They make it outside which Hayden shivers from the sudden coldness getting into Stiles Blue Jeep.

"You alright?" Stiles asks driving down the road silence in the jeep. Hayden turns her head from the window to look at him, "Stiles stop asking me please."

"I just want to make sure, you really scared me tonight Hayden."

Hayden let's out a laugh rolling her eyes, "You were scared? Okay Stiles. You weren't the one who almost got killed by one of your best friend's."