12

12; Burning cupcakes and girlfriend? 

Hope you guys don't mind but this is just a stayden chapter, no teen wolf sorry. 

Stiles lips found her neck making Hayden let out a content sigh. She clutched his hair pulling gently making him smirk bitting Hayden's neck. "Stiles." Hayden muttered tilting her head back enjoying Stiles embrace. Hayden wrapped her legs around Stiles waist bringing him closer to her. She closed her eyes but quickly opening them when he made his lips back up to Hayden's face, pecking all over it making Hayden giggle.

He kissed her eyelids making her eyes flutter shut. "Stiles." Hayden repeated making him finally look at down at her and nod. "We need to get ready for school."

Stiles groans in annoyance, letting his head fall into her neck. "I don't want to go." Stiles wined continuing to kiss Hayden's neck. Hayden rolls her eyes but runs her fingers through Stiles messy bed hair anyway. "Why don't you want to go?"

"Because I want to stay here with you forever, not any supernatural or anything bothering us." 

Hayden pulls Stiles hair making him look at her, "I have a Chemistry test today. I can't miss it Stiles."

Stiles smirks looking into her eyes, "But your passing right now, look at us." Stiles laughs while Hayden mutters sarcastically, "Smooth Stilisnki."

"I know I am." Stiles laughs. Hayden pushes on his chest making her him get off of her. "Hayden please can we just lay down today and watch movies?" 

Hayden huffs grabbing his shirt pulling it off her revealing her bra, making Stiles gasp quickly looking away from Hayden down at his bed. She giggles grabbing her tank top and putting it on, "You can look now Stiles."

Stiles looks back at see that she is dressed, "Warn me next time will ya?" Stiles asks grabbing Hayden and pinning her down with his legs, underneath him while they both laugh. "Why?" Hayden asks Stiles looking into his eyes with a grin on her face. 

"Because your so beautiful." Stiles replied softly his eyes shinning. Hayden shook her head but still smiling, "You really don't want to go to school today?"

Stiles shook his head. 

Hayden sighed, "Fine. We can stay home today." She knew she was going to regret it because that test was half her grade and she was going to miss it just for Stiles. "I'm a good girlfriend- " Hayden cut herself off  because Stiles was looking at her with wide eyes when she almost said 'girlfriend'.

Her and Stiles weren't official yet but they were something. 

"What did you just say?" Stiles asks raising a eyebrow. 

"Um nothing?"

Stiles gives Hayden a look making her squirm underneath him, "Ok I almost said I'm a good girlfriend." Hayden continued, "But I'm not your girlfriend that's okay if you don't want me to be but I just thought god this is awkward-"

Stiles cut Hayden's rambling off by kissing her, She responded back immediately kissing him back. Hayden wrapped her arms around his neck while he pulled away, both of them breathless. "Hayden will you be my girlfriend?"

Hayden acted like she thought about it for a second but already knew the answer.

 "No."

Stiles face fell while she tried not laughing, "Yes. I was kidding Stiles." 

"That was mean."

--x--

"One cup of water Stiles."