14

14; a promise to the dead

"Stiles stop moving so much." Hayden mutters sleepily rolling over on her back seeing Stiles sleeping and his arms around her waist. "I swear you could sleep through a whole earthquake."

Hayden continues to look at Stiles who still is sleeping making Hayden jealous. She wished she could fall back asleep but then have to get ready for school. It's bright in Stiles room and it makes Hayden groan burying her face in his pillow. Hayden's phone goes off again, making it blast in the silent room. Stiles mutters something in Hayden's face making her giggle.

"Hayden, Hmm." Stiles moaned sleepily.

"Sleeping Beauty wake up." Hayden says once again, taping his nose making Stiles nose scrunch up.

"Your dirty." Stiles spoke puckering his lips making Hayden raise her eyebrow at what kind of dream he was having.

Hayden rolls her eyes, getting off the bed and going over to the bathroom across the hall figuring out how to wake her boyfriend up. Hayden goes back into Stiles room and closes the door looking back at Stiles to see he was still sleeping. Hayden smirked and with one move tipped the cup over making Stiles wet from the cold water onto his clothes waking him up instantly.

Stiles jumped up from his bed  quickly yelping and looked down at his clothes and then at Hayden who was laughing to herself. "You think this is funny?" Stiles asked glaring at his girlfriend who was shaking her head still laughing.

Hayden straighten up and looked at Stiles with a grin on her face, "Did you have a good dream? I thought you needed something to cool off with you know, like a cold shower."

Stiles face went beet red and he looked down stuttering rocking back onto his feet, "S-Shut up. It's not my fault my girlfriend is so hot and i am a teenage boy."

Hayden waved her hand at Stiles going over to her bag on his desk chair, "Yeah Yeah, Let's get ready for school."

Hayden went to grab the bottom of her shirt but felt two arms wrap around her waist, She instantly melted into Stiles embrace leaning back. "I've been needing to tell you something Hayden." Stiles spoke serious. Hayden felt panic bubble into her pit of her stomach.

"What is it?" Hayden said now tense on Stiles back. She turned around to face stiles but didn't see what she expected. Stiles had a small smile and something shinning in his eyes as he looked down at her. "I think I'm falling in-

Stiles and Hayden jumped when Stiles got cut off by Hayden's phone going off with Lydia's ring tone. Hayden looked up at Stiles and pecked his lips going over to her phone but not without grabbing her bag going into the bathroom and closing the door to get ready.

As Hayden closed the door Stiles finished whispering, "-love with you."

--x--

"Wait so where's Scott and Kira?"

"At Derek's loft, doing something." Stiles answered Hayden, walking down the hall hand in hand watching people pass them and look at the cute couple.

"Doing you know.. that?" Hayden spoke with wide eyes at Stiles who laughed at her awkwardness all of a sudden.

"Yes," Stiles nodded going out the door with Hayden walking towards the blue jeep, "That."

The two didn't speak getting into the jeep driving to Scott house, Hayden was going to do homework and she didn't want Stiles distracting her she knew if she let Stiles come with her to Study, it wouldn't turn out to studying. Hayden needed to study for her tests and it didn't help that she had a bunch of homework to do.