05

05; Party? Party.

Hayden sat back in the seat in the passenger side next to Kira who was currently driving her and Liam to the "Party"

Hayden wished it was a real party so she just could drink and forget for a minute about everything that's happening around her and in her mind. Allison hasn't appeared since two days ago and Hayden is kinda sad but happy that she hasn't came around to talk to her. Stiles kept texting her last night to see what she was and how she could see dead people, more research with Stiles and Maila.

"It's Lydia Martin's lake house, I mean you already knew that didn't you? It's really her grandmother's but she's dead. Oh that sounded rude, that wasn't what i meant-"

"Could you turn that down?" Liam said wincing interrupting Kira's rambling making Hayden wonder why Liam was wincing from the music it wasn't even that loud. Liam didn't look so good, he was sweating and his eyes were glancing at the full moon and that made Hayden a little frightened if she was being honest.

"You want me to turn it up?" Kira asked turing the volume of the music up in the car, the base vibrating on Haydens back. Hayden glancing at Liam who was rubbing his head and had his eye's closed tight in pain. Hayden glared at Kira who shrugged smiling slightly.

They arrived at the party after the loud music, getting out of the car into the nice smell of fresh air. Liam slammed the car door shut and walked behind Hayden taking her hand into his. Hayden looked down and gave Kira a look of confusion to why Liam was holding her hand.

"So who's coming to this party?" Liam asks walking looking around to see only a few cars.

"Um, Everyone!" Kira yells playing it so Liam doesn't know anything Hayden tries not to smile at the look Liam gives Kira.

"Where is everyone then?"

"Um They are inside and we're earlier come' on!" Hayden smiled dragging Liam into the house muttered "I'm sorry" once Liam saw the lights where off, and Scott and Stiles.

"What the hell is this?" Liam yelled his hands gesturing around the room at Scott and Stiles.

"You have a problem Liam." Scott spoke after the silence in the room, Hayden tore her hand away from Liam's who looked back at her, anger in his eyes. Hayden trailed her eyes to the floor ignoring Stiles gaze on her. "And we're the only ones who can help."

"Werewolf?" Liam pointed at Scott asking finally after Scott explained everything to liam. Hayden was bitting her lip so hard she could taste blood from the anxiety she was feeling with the situation. Scott nodded While Liam went on to Maila next.

"Werecoyote?" Malia nodded.

"Banshee?"

Lydia nodded pointed a finger up in agreement and Looked over at Hayden who still had her eyes on the floor.

"Fox?"

"Kitsune." Kira corrected. "But fox works too."

Liam moved onto Stiles next, "What are you then?" Hayden could hear the annoyance in Liam's voice which he pointed at Stiles.

"For a little while I was possessed with a evil spirt." Stiles spoke leaning back and forth on his toes, "Very evil."

"What are you now?" Liam asked again.

"Uh Better?" Stiles said looking around at everyone for a answer. Hayden finally tore her eyes away from the floor to see Allison behind Scott and Kira looking at how they were holding hands.

The tension in the room was making Hayden feel dizzy and hot. Liam was staring at everyone trying to get his mind to wrap up everything and make sense. Liam spun around making Hayden and Stiles jump, "Do you believe this?" Liam raised his voice, his face in a tight line.