4: The USJ Incident

A week had breezed by at U.A. High School, marked by the steady rhythm of classes, training sessions, and the camaraderie of students forging bonds amidst the halls of heroism. As the days passed, a sense of anticipation tinged the air, hinting at an upcoming excursion that promised adventure and invaluable lessons.

In the midst of this anticipation, Principal Nezu had organized a special field trip for Class 1-A, offering them an opportunity to learn beyond the confines of the classroom. Among the select few chosen to accompany them stood Yaze, a seasoned pro hero renowned for his expertise in rescue operations.

Their destination? The Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ), a sprawling facility designed to simulate real-world scenarios for hero training. Alongside fellow pro heroes Aizawa, All Might, and the enigmatic Thirteen, Yaze had been tasked with guiding the students through a series of exercises focused on rescue techniques.

What made Yaze's presence particularly notable was his remarkable track record in rescue operations. Despite ranking 16th among the country's pro heroes, he had saved as many lives as the top-ranking heroes, earning him widespread acclaim and respect within the hero community.

As the students of Class 1-A prepared for their excursion, their excitement was palpable, their anticipation growing with each passing moment. For Yaze, this field trip offered a chance to share his knowledge and experience with the next generation of heroes, shaping their understanding of rescue operations and instilling in them the values of courage, teamwork, and selflessness.

With the promise of adventure beckoning and the prospect of invaluable lessons awaiting them, the students of Class 1-A eagerly awaited their departure, ready to embark on a journey that would test their mettle and forge them into heroes worthy of the title.

* * *

As Yaze arrived at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, he was greeted by the serene presence of Thirteen. The rescue hero stood tall, radiating wisdom and kindness.

"Ah, Sentinel," Thirteen greeted with a warm smile. "It's good to see you here. Nezu informed me that you'd be joining us for today's exercise."

Yaze returned the smile, a sense of respect evident in his gaze. "Thank you for having me, Thirteen-sensei. I'm honored to be a part of this training."

Thirteen nodded, her expression turning more serious as she gestured towards the USJ. "Today's exercise will test the students' abilities in rescue scenarios. It's crucial for them to understand the importance of utilizing their quirks for aiding others, especially in times of crisis."

Yaze listened intently, nodding in agreement. "I couldn't agree more. Rescuing others is at the core of what it means to be a hero."

With a shared understanding, Yaze and Thirteen prepared to guide the students through the challenges that awaited them, their commitment to fostering the next generation of heroes unwavering in the face of adversity.

As the class arrived along with Aizawa, they exclaimed in amazement at the impressive structure that was the USJ. Aizawa explained to Thirteen All Might's absence, and Thirteen gave the class a small speech about what they would be doing.

"Your powers are not meant to inflict harm. I hope you leave here today with the understanding that you're meant to help people," she concluded.

Suddenly, what seemed to be a portal opened up in the center of the building, and a mysterious figure began to creep out of it.

"Huddle up and don't move," Aizawa commanded. "Thirteen! Sentinel! Protect the students."

Confusion erupted from the students, but Aizawa held them back.